No play store connection after cm11update

Search This thread

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
After I installed the updates for cm11 ( 4\25 and 4/27 ) every time I click on the play store app it says I have no connection and says retry...but I'll have a full WiFi connection and able to get online and everything else works except the play store...how can I fix that...?...please help...thanks in advance...thanks...

Sent from my Amazon Tate using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
After I installed the updates for cm11 ( 4\25 and 4/27 ) every time I click on the play store app it says I have no connection and says retry...but I'll have a full WiFi connection and able to get online and everything else works except the play store...how can I fix that...?...please help...thanks in advance...thanks...

Try going to apps >all apps > Google Play and delete cache and if need be data. Next try wiping cache and dalvick in TWRP. If that don't work try reflashing Gapps. If for some reason all that don't work then try a clean flash of the nightly and then flash Gapps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
Nope didn't work and I don't nwant to lose my games

jmolinuevo

Jul 2, 2013
Bilbao
Same issue, can be solved cleaning. I cleaned cache and dalvik but it was not enough, I also had to clean data of google play store, google play services and I do not remember if google services framework and/or google account manager.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk