Rooting s4 i9505 results to "Failed" using Odin 3.07

Search This thread

ronaldo9_r9

May 24, 2010
Yeah I was getting pit error. If you had a firmware already installed and you are trying to flash cfroot it will give u that error. Try different pc mate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
And don't use your error odin or download new odin and delete your past odin...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

And second is...make sure you install kies your battery is totally fulled.now connect your device to kies and go to tools\firmware upgrade and initialization and then type your device model number in CAPITAL after that enter your device S\N or serial number and hit ok. After that kies downloading your firmware and when it's finished new tab appear and hit start upgrade ....................
And this method not worked so last is reflash as well as above I said.

celluniversal

Apr 1, 2009
Tried with different port

Tried with different odin version

Same error

2i8kl69.jpg

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
Bt not selest re partision...

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Do not select Re-Partition okkkk...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Do not select Re-Partition and do not enter pit file then try reflash....

jemis1983

Aug 22, 2012
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Delete samsung USB driver and install it egain Flash your Stoke firmware wen you get error unplug the usb cable and pot out the battery for 30s then go directly to download mode restar odine and flash

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lennyz1988

May 15, 2009
Amsterdam
Flashing with a .pit file and re-partition and then a failed flash....You have absolutely no idea what you are doing....

You should reflash the latest firmware and stay away from rooting/flashing.

ronaldo9_r9

May 24, 2010
When I was flasing my mates pc it showed failed in odin, I was worried that I soft bricked his phone. I did not tell him that. I downloaded the official firmware to flash that. That didnt work because something in windows 7 was not right. Even with the message u got all I had to do was use different machine to flash the cf root and after that phone booted fine into the rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium