[Q] Whats the most stable cooked LPQ rom?

Search This thread

alvin.durant

Oct 29, 2011
Oklahoma City
I've been waiting for ICS for a while now and sinced it is released last march 13 I've heard so many bad feedbacks and bugs from stock LPQ and not even worth of flashing.
After several days many COOKED LPQ roms are out. Can anyone tell me whats the most Stable, bugfree or LESS bug LPQ COOKED ROM out there?

DerTeufel

Dec 6, 2010
I don't know if it is THE most stable ROM, since i only tested two so far, but i really like the DarkyROM based on LPQ.

Very stable ROM, only issue i noticed so far is that Chrome is not working (have to deinstall the system app and then install over Market, works until reboot).

Regards
Carsten

Sent from my A501 using XDA

Reactions: alvin.durant

phamxp426

Feb 24, 2012
I think the general consensus will be to try them out yourself and see what you prefer and don't prefer. I'm wondering the same question myself as well, but I'm gonna experiment with a couple right now before deciding on a daily driver.

alvin.durant

Oct 29, 2011
Oklahoma City
I think the general consensus will be to try them out yourself and see what you prefer and don't prefer. I'm wondering the same question myself as well, but I'm gonna experiment with a couple right now before deciding on a daily driver.

I would like to try every Custom ROM but problem is i have a hardtime downloading roms due to my slow internet connection.. :eek:

By the way hope that you can provide some feedbacks regarding on what rom you are using rightnow. :rolleyes:

UnwiredDroid

Nov 18, 2011
Some says DarkyROM and Resurrection are among the widely used Custom ROM. Personally I use stock rom with 3rd party Launcher.

I will just wait for CM9 to become stable and move out from stock...

alvin.durant

Oct 29, 2011
Oklahoma City
I don't know if it is THE most stable ROM, since i only tested two so far, but i really like the DarkyROM based on LPQ.

Very stable ROM, only issue i noticed so far is that Chrome is not working (have to deinstall the system app and then install over Market, works until reboot).

Regards
Carsten

So the lockscreen issue and MMS are fixed on darkyROM?

pissyhun

Nov 26, 2011
Iasi
hi
that was my question too. i read alot and when xxlpq were available i choose galaxy rom.
i installed galaxyrom lpq since 1 day and no fc's at all. it has also ota updates for lidroid pack and theme restore. deep sleep ok, battery ok but lets see after 3-4 cycles. no contacts editing fc, wifi and data ok, market ok- 3.4.7. restored and frozen some apps with titanium 4.8.4. sync ok for contacts, notes and calendar with phone explorer. its a rom close to stock and uses apex launcher. i now waiting for jkay work. only thing is that scrolling is not smooth as in gb roms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards
    Carsten

Some says DarkyROM and Resurrection are among the widely used Custom ROM. Personally I use stock rom with 3rd party Launcher.

I will just wait for CM9 to become stable and move out from stock...
    hi
    that was my question too. i read alot and when xxlpq were available i choose galaxy rom.
    i installed galaxyrom lpq since 1 day and no fc's at all. it has also ota updates for lidroid pack and theme restore. deep sleep ok, battery ok but lets see after 3-4 cycles. no contacts editing fc, wifi and data ok, market ok- 3.4.7. restored and frozen some apps with titanium 4.8.4. sync ok for contacts, notes and calendar with phone explorer. its a rom close to stock and uses apex launcher. i now waiting for jkay work. only thing is that scrolling is not smooth as in gb roms.