Google Services connectivity issues

Search This thread

briandresstoyota

Oct 2, 2009
Hey guys. Really need some help here. I woke up this morning with google services connectivity issues. For some reason I can only connect to the play store, retrieve email in Gmail, refresh my files on drive etc while on wifi. While on LTE i get no connectivity at all. Other apps work fine. I can browse and stream on chrome, check gmail via chrome, use other apps etc. I have not the slightest idea what is causing this issue.

a huge percentage of my usage is with Google Music, i am a subscriber to all access. I am really sad that i have no tunes now, only the songs that are cached to my phone will play while on my mobile network.

I cant even send or recieve messages via the hangouts app. Ugh!

I am on a rooted Nexus 5 currently running aokp kitkat nightly 2014-04-18

I am really frustrated as I am sure you guys can understand. Any assistance/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if there is any other info I can provide to help you guys give me some advice.

Thanks!

briandresstoyota

Oct 2, 2009

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
sorry for cluttering up the forum....I am so frustrated I forgot to use my brain for a second....just instantly thought "XDA community will come to my rescue!" because you guys are always freakin awesome.

i have the issue as well. found out several minutes after it started, as i noticed something keeping my device awake. looked, then realized it was trying to sync but couldnt. then play store and hangouts wouldnt work, so i realized it was a google issue.

boxcar8028

Mar 15, 2011
Seattle, WA
Good to see this post. I was just starting to think it was just me or t-mobile. I was only abel to get connected to google services by wifi. but what did help me was to turn off and on airport mode to force it to re-sign into the cell tower with a new connection. But I think google has fixed the problem by now. So far google services are working fine with my cell connection.

Top Liked Posts