Problem with batery on sm-t211

Search This thread

black2vlad

May 31, 2014
Hy all! I have a problem with the batery on my galaxy tab 3 sm-t211.
One is that is charging very quicly ( about 2 h) and after that the level is dropping very fast and in 15 min maximum it reaches 1 % . But, even if it has 1% i can still use it all day without any problem. If i lock the screen and unlock it after half h the batery is at what level it should be but again it drops at 1%.

About 1 week ago this thing stopped and the batery drains normal, i mean charging all night and have batery for all day in (not 1%) but after 2 days it restart to drop very quicly.

So please, if you know something tell me !

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Had the same problem man

Solution: remove any sdcards in your tablet if that doesnt work open up you tablet and unplug the battery for 1minute and put the tablet back together and turn it on now it should be solved

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

black2vlad

May 31, 2014
Had the same problem man

Solution: remove any sdcards in your tablet if that doesnt work open up you tablet and unplug the battery for 1minute and put the tablet back together and turn it on now it should be solved

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

I dont know what metod worked but now my battery is oke. if the problem was the sd card, this means i can.t use any sdcard on my tablet? Or it was only that sd card( is from samsung )

Nov 24, 2013
Cebu
Hy all! I have a problem with the batery on my galaxy tab 3 sm-t211.
One is that is charging very quicly ( about 2 h) and after that the level is dropping very fast and in 15 min maximum it reaches 1 % . But, even if it has 1% i can still use it all day without any problem. If i lock the screen and unlock it after half h the batery is at what level it should be but again it drops at 1%.

About 1 week ago this thing stopped and the batery drains normal, i mean charging all night and have batery for all day in (not 1%) but after 2 days it restart to drop very quicly.

So please, if you know something tell me !

Are you using the KK firmware? Did this happen after you flashed it?