Updated Qualcomm Binaries..

Search This thread

jamesd1085

Dec 6, 2012
Newark
Sadly the Xperia Z2 Dalvik and Bionic optimizations arent compatible with any of the ROMs here

I'm using nexus version...only dalvik though as cm already has its own bionic optimization... I have the original version as well as the final version for cm 11 branch...they work just fine on g2 with cm 11...haven't tried anything else as I just got my g2 last week...I can post dropbox links if you want the dalvik files

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
How did you install them? I flashed it through recovery but see any difference on CloudyG3 ROM.

Replace them manually through a root browser and change to the correct permissions. When I had the M8, I flashed through recovery and the device seemed laggy. It was better when I replaced them manually. Also, in that thread, I think someone mentioned that flashing through recovery may cause the old ones to stick - or something along those lines.

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Why, what's the difference?

dalvik optimisation only improves functions on Java/dalvik code...dalvik libraries incompatibility often causes non booting/bootloops

bionic is more of a total core optimisation and optimises all c/c++ or native ect code too.. bionic libraries rarely, if ever?, give incompatibility problems resulting in non booting/bootloops

Last edited:

Skizzy034

Mar 10, 2010
Amsterdam, NY
www.facebook.com
dalvik optimisation only improves functions on Java/dalvik code...dalvik libraries incompatibility often causes non booting/bootloops

bionic is more of a total core optimisation and optimises all c/c++ or native ect code too.. bionic libraries rarely, if ever?, give incompatibility problems resulting in non booting/bootloops

Do you have the link for those binaries?