Screen mirroring (miracast) freezing

Search This thread

ucpro

Aug 12, 2009
orlando
I have it connected to my actiontec screencast, problem is the picture keeps freezing less than two minutes apart. Is anybody else having this issue? Mirroring works fine with my other devices

camm11

Dec 24, 2015
Similar problem with a Samsung Note 4 and Miracast. Video and audio freezes for a couple seconds every 20 seconds or so. Android 5.0.1 . Photos do OK.

bigblueshock

Jun 26, 2010
Long Island
I have it connected to my actiontec screencast, problem is the picture keeps freezing less than two minutes apart. Is anybody else having this issue? Mirroring works fine with my other devices

I've found miracast to always be a hit/miss between every software release. What Android OS are you on? Does the Actiontec have the latest firmware update?

Reactions: ucpro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've found miracast to always be a hit/miss between every software release. What Android OS are you on? Does the Actiontec have the latest firmware update?