Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 Stock ROM OFFICIAL

Search This thread

shariqx

Sep 29, 2012
Mumbai
Okag.using it now.. EBR2 ,LOGO ,SEC_RO AND RECOVERY is not selected in sp flash tool..is that ok?

Sent from my A114 using Tapatalk

>-MKG-<

Jul 16, 2013
Bangalore
Flash the Stock ROM

bro can u post the video i have soft bricked my canvas 2.2

Download the Stock Rom which in the OP and flash it.. The tutorial of how to flash is also been linked.. Please read the OP and check the tutorials and do as is. Also read all the above comments just in case if you need more info. Your Phone ll be back to stock settings after flashing the stock rom.

And in case if you could not find the scatter file " MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" then download this attachment and past it in the rom folder and select all in the flash tool http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2606036&d=1393608465

I am also attaching you a youtube video of how to use sp flash tool it is similar to using this one only version is updated in this one, this one is for you to get just an idea. Please also visit the tutorial given in the op (opening post). Link to the youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969xwsUTkSY

NOTE : The above video is not by me.

Please read the OP and check the tutorial.

naga raju

Apr 12, 2013
bro i hv tried it every tin is fine but when i plug in my switched of canvas 2.2 nothing is hapenning

Rajul

Nov 27, 2012
Ujjain
Error

Now thius is error anyone can suggest anything and point me towards recovery i can open official recovery but is there any cwm or twrp

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 199

>-MKG-<

Jul 16, 2013
Bangalore
I have it in same folder but again it is not able to detect files

Then select each of the files separately.. one by one so that the path will be specified..

How to select each files ??
1. Click on any of Items "Eg: Uboot then a windows appears browse and select boot.img" make sure u do this to all the items mention on the sp flash tool scatter file.
2. Follow the other information as per the OP / Tutorials.

There should be a pre-loader, if the pre-loader has no update then the existing pre-loader in the phone then it will not over write it. So if you dint select the pre-loader also it should be fine as it is not going to over write the pre-loader.

Cheersszzz :good:

Reactions: Rajul

neeraj797

Jul 9, 2013
New Delhi
Please someone kindly give me download's provider.apk and it's. ui file.I accidentally deleted them.now phone is not downloading anything
they are located in /system/app

Last edited:

JEEVADON92

Jun 12, 2011
banglore
help pls

i have downloaded the rom from the first link but after flashing i get the boot logo of cavasblade but the inside rom is everything works perfectly
i need canvas 2.2 logo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the Micromax Canvas 2.2; A114 Official Stock Firmware/Rom :

Link : https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6-h6iUVgfhJNjB5aDFlLTFVQzg

A114-feature-img3.png

Key Specs

Screen Size : 12.7 cms
    OS Name : Android Jelly bean 4.2
    Processor : 1.3Ghz
    Rear Camera Resolution : 8MP
    Chipset : MT6582M

How to Flash :?

You can use SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1332.0.187

You need to log in to 4shared to download the above file. You can register for free, you need not have a premium account.

Here is a Tutorial on how to use MTK Flash Tool by DR_MOOSAVI : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1982587

Flashing is similar for this MTK devices using SP Flash tool.

Drivers of Canvas A114 is Attached with this thread.

And as always : Use this at Your own Peril. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your Canvas 2.2.
    finally have rooted and installed recovery...!!!

Not all CWM and TWRP work with all devices, sometimes a cwm of a similar devices may support/work, Its worth trying different CWM/TWRP if you have a stock rom back up with you.. But It is safe to use one which is for the same model.

If you are interested why dont you try this link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2379412
    [TUT] How to Make and Flash CWM RECOVERY on any .MediaTek MTK65xx Device by Xda member Aeonia

Cheers:laugh::good::good: :good:

thanx for quick reply guys......BUT Finally everything is working as smooth as butter.....got my device into bootloop without recovery and backup so had to flash rom from beginning, and after few hit an trial i finally can say that i have fully rooted and recovery installed...just did a nandroid backup of my A114.

so for others having same phone please follow this procedure....
    1> take a brand new phone and do first time setup .
    2> install ADB drivers to win7 machine and install V Root (English ver is also available) on your pc.
    3> connect your phone and let pc install all necessary drivers if some not found update manually....then open v root and follow instructions.
    4> when finished phone will reboot and rooted. close v root.
    5> download attached file and copy it to the desktop
    6> run the exe file 6044.exe from same location. (avast antivirus may give some false positive disable it for a while) and let the program do its job.....IF everything goes fine U'll be rebooted into Carliv Touch Recovery ....and NOW u have fully rooted phone with recovery. Now do what u want to do with it ...Enjoy!!! :)
    Flash the Stock ROM

bro can u post the video i have soft bricked my canvas 2.2

Download the Stock Rom which in the OP and flash it.. The tutorial of how to flash is also been linked.. Please read the OP and check the tutorials and do as is. Also read all the above comments just in case if you need more info. Your Phone ll be back to stock settings after flashing the stock rom.

And in case if you could not find the scatter file " MT6582_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" then download this attachment and past it in the rom folder and select all in the flash tool http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2606036&d=1393608465

I am also attaching you a youtube video of how to use sp flash tool it is similar to using this one only version is updated in this one, this one is for you to get just an idea. Please also visit the tutorial given in the op (opening post). Link to the youtube video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969xwsUTkSY

NOTE : The above video is not by me.

Please read the OP and check the tutorial.
    i need to install recovery on this phone tried a few methods but not working....need Help!!!!!!

Use SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1332.0.187 link in the op and download the stock rom,
    while flashing just select the recovery.img in the MT6582M_Android_scatter_emmc and flash.

I am not sure if there is any CWM available for this model yet. You can try Team Win Recovery Project
    Else an XDA member suhas.holla kinda made CWM RECOVERY for
    MICROMAX A110, Check with him if he has any for this model.

Cheers :good:
    I have it in same folder but again it is not able to detect files

Then select each of the files separately.. one by one so that the path will be specified..

How to select each files ??
    1. Click on any of Items "Eg: Uboot then a windows appears browse and select boot.img" make sure u do this to all the items mention on the sp flash tool scatter file.
    2. Follow the other information as per the OP / Tutorials.

There should be a pre-loader, if the pre-loader has no update then the existing pre-loader in the phone then it will not over write it. So if you dint select the pre-loader also it should be fine as it is not going to over write the pre-loader.

Cheersszzz :good: