[09JUL] Livven Themes for WM 6.5/6.5.3 [new taskbars and toolbars]

Do you prefer rounded or sharp edges for buttons, selectors etc?

• Rounded edges!

Votes: 940 69.8%
  • Sharp edges!

Votes: 407 30.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
My themes for WM 6.5, 6.5.3, 6.5.5, 6.5.x or whatever you want to call those newer versions with the Start button at the bottom. It's fully customizable.

9th July: New taskbars and toolbars can be found below as a seperate ZIP.

Preview of editor app (yeah! it's coming!)
Small update video about my customizer:
(Shows it working on my HTC Touch Pro2 as well as my old HTC Touch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB_z658TipI

iWywK8F1pMudG.png

Instructions: Download the appropriate ZIP for your resolution, 192dpi for (W)VGA, 96dpi for (W)QVGA. Unzip its contents and refer to the included README for further details, although everything should be self-explanatory. For other people, here is the old version, also supports 128dpi (SQVGA and HVGA).

Download

Additional taskbars and toolbars by key-seven: They include...
  • Vista bar (2 versions)
  • Glass bar
  • KDE3.5 bar
  • Sharp bar (2versions)
  • Sense mod bar (2 versions)
  • Raider bar
  • Plastic bar
  • Cortex bar (1 extra bar)
  • Simplex bar
  • Bonus feature (surprise!)
...and more, see the README inside the ZIP for instructions. Big thanks to key-seven for this :)!

Feedback, be it suggestions or thank you's, are appreciated

You are not allowed to modify any graphics or other resources that come with this, nor are you allowed to distribute (upload) it anywhere else. Instead, always link to this thread. If you want to cook this into your ROM, you have to ask for explicit permission by posting in this thread with a link to your ROM and give due credit by including a link to this thread. Thanks.

Download

Last edited:

fatt64

Sep 13, 2008
tested it on my 912c landscape, the drop down arrow seems distorted, maybe because it for portrait only?

anyway, Sleek & beautiful... very like it :D

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
tested it on my 912c landscape, the drop down arrow seems distorted, maybe because it for portrait only?
Landscape works for me. Could you specifiy your problem further? Is it the normal drop-down arrow or the narrow one (or both)? Perhaps make a screenshot so I can see?

Though, thanks for your positive feedback. I'm already working on some new graphics (new drop-down arrows for example), so stay tuned! I already added fully transparent taskbar, look in Post #1.

Last edited:

Aussi

Oct 29, 2007
Utrecht
Xiaomi Mi A3
Sad enough it doesnt work on my touch HD with win 6.5.1

talking about the transparant task bar :(
Doesnt matter which theme I select the taskbar doesnt go transparant :(

any idea?

Aussi

Oct 29, 2007
Utrecht
Xiaomi Mi A3
What you are emplying there is just copying a piece of your wallpaper
But I change wallpapers alot :D so that would a horrible job :D

Thx

Or are you emplying someting else?

TheRem

Feb 20, 2007
Las Piñas
darem.co.nr
What you are emplying there is just copying a piece of your wallpaper
But I change wallpapers alot :D so that would a horrible job :D

Thx

Or are you emplying someting else?
because that's the ONLY way for you to have the FULLY transparent bars... to copy the upper and lower portions of your existing wallpaper and saving it as ***_taskbar.png and ***_softkeybar.png. (*** whatever name your theme uses) with the appropriate sizes.

using a transparent ***_taskbar.png and ***_softkeybar.png will just make it SEMI-transparent. in fact, even opaque bars will make it SEMI-transparent.

Last edited:

fatt64

Sep 13, 2008
Sorry for the late reply. my phone need to be restarted after applying theme. after that it working fine.

one little addition.... i'm using 912 which has d-pad navigation and when i'm trying to delete an email, dialog box appear but it doesn't show where is the position when i'm using d-pad, is it on 'yes' or 'no' button. so i have to touch the screen to select it. maybe you could fix that ;)

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Hey Livven great job... its simply but yes... i would like to see the rounded images :cool: My rom looks cool with that theme bud! :D

im amazed with your scroll bar can you share to me that lovely scroll bar bud? i would like to add it in the next Moonspell edition ;) PM me if you like the idea.