[Q] Installing games on External SD Card - is this possible on Xperia M?

Search This thread

grc071

Apr 17, 2014
My Phone Specs:
Xperia M
Model# C1904
Andriod Ver: 4.1.2
Kernel Ver: 3.4.0
Build: 15.1.C.1.17
Phone: ROOTED
Memory-Free: 1.5GB out of 2GB.

Do most of you find that after all the bloatware is removed, you still can't install and play any high-end games meaning games that require lets say 4GB or more of free space to run. I bought an external 64GB Class 10 MicroSD card hoping to resolve the memory issue. Now my issue is that games downloaded from Google Play Store won't install directly on external SD Card.

I did some research on youtube but really, but after tying many steps suggested there i'm still unable to install games that require a big-amount of space on the first-time-run (meaning anything that require 4GB or more of free space).

Any ideas around this issue would be a great relief.
(when replying would you be so kind to update me with specific steps you followed that worked for you. As im just getting into this hobby of customizing my phone, so im only a beginner-here)

Thank you in advance for your time, and reading my post. :)

Last edited:

AbhiLP

Nov 13, 2012
Jammu
Why don't u try link2sd ? For that you'll have to create a partition on your sd card. It works on most of the phones. I can't guide you through a step by step procedure as i don't have a xperia device but here's a video tutorial, it should help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ipN6mW7f6M

Last edited:
Reactions: grc071

Top Liked Posts