The Sp Audio Loadness

Search This thread

Shamseldin

Jan 27, 2014
Hello Guys

I want to get the SP , but I heard from some reviews that it have a very low audio volume when using headphones , is that true? and if it is true how low is it, I'm taking the subway everyday to work and I'm afraid that I won't hear my music , I don't care about the loudspeakers I'm setting my phones to vibration anyway. thanks

Shamseldin

Jan 27, 2014
hmmm , I guess I'll look for something else , too lame that sony is one of the leading companies in Audio products but they can't make a phone with proper audio quality .
I like the sp so much it looks good perform good but something little as sound volume can mess it up.

cyapalmpos

Feb 12, 2011
No complaints here. I use headphones while running and I use etymotics while on the motorcycle (in a helmet). I'm no audiophile and it sounds just great to me. Clean and crisp.

weedpuff

Dec 30, 2011
The standard headset that comes with the SP just sucks, plug in your average headphones and there is nothing to complain about..

Reactions: pepoluan

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
the sound is awesome, like others have said the standard earphones suck terribly. i use my sp with a surround system in my room and it sounds just as good as my mac or iPod which have magnificent audio. the built in speaker is LOUD much louder than an iPhone or s4 and theres minimal distortion at max volume

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The standard headset that comes with the SP just sucks, plug in your average headphones and there is nothing to complain about..