[PORT][JB][KK] SmartBand SWR10

Search This thread

xperiaz2

Recognized Themer
Oct 17, 2013
Hello Friends I Ported Sony SmartBand SWR10 For Sony Xperia Phones Running JellyBean,KitKat Like Xperia M,SP,TX,V,Z,Z1 Compact,Z1,ZR,ZU I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
attachment.php

Features
SmartBand SWR10. With this app, you can decide how your SmartBand interacts with your smartphone and which life logging functions are enabled.
Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
When you have installed SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
Screenshots On 3rd Post

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

Attachments

• swr10-smartband-smartphone-and-lifelog-empowerment2-f8e7dc23b2c648669441b0d9b6794f8a-940.jpg
    swr10-smartband-smartphone-and-lifelog-empowerment2-f8e7dc23b2c648669441b0d9b6794f8a-940.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14,794
Last edited:

xperiaz2

Recognized Themer
Oct 17, 2013
Here U Can Download Sony SmartBand SWR10

Attachments

• Smartband.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,039

playst

Feb 7, 2008
Just using this app is no use , it need to download LiveWare™ manager, and lifelog app
but when you connect the smartband using NFC on 4.3 device, Liveware manager will said it needs 4.4 firmware

playst

Feb 7, 2008
I get the same message. Anyone got this working on 4.3?

I think there is no way for 4.3 device to work, because it needs 4.4 features
The only way to work is to use custom 4.4 rom on the old phone

It is working when I use custom 4.4 rom on my old Xperia V
But it is not stable, so finally I brought Z2

urbami

Sep 15, 2009
Any news I will buy Xperia M, which has both NFC and BT4.0 and I would love to work on it.

william61

Nov 6, 2009
Alençon
Hi,
It is possible to make a Smartband.apk compatible with all device with JellyBean ? (I have a HTC Desire 500 with BT4.0 et Android 4.1.2).
Thanks ;)
Sorry for my English :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends I Ported Sony SmartBand SWR10 For Sony Xperia Phones Running JellyBean,KitKat Like Xperia M,SP,TX,V,Z,Z1 Compact,Z1,ZR,ZU I Hope Everyone Like & Enjoy It.
    attachment.php

Features
    SmartBand SWR10. With this app, you can decide how your SmartBand interacts with your smartphone and which life logging functions are enabled.
    Before you install SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony, a popular device-to-device connectivity app on your smartphone. You will also need Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
    When you have installed SmartBand SWR10 app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into Smart Connect.
    SmartBand SWR10 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR10 with other smartphones.
    SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
    Screenshots On 3rd Post

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread
    If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button
    With this apk it will start to count steps from now on?
    Nice job!

Yeah Bro ;) thanks
    Strange took a few steps and did not score in LifeLog,'ll look again to see if it's all right here.
    Thank you!

You need a Smartband for that. App will only count time that you have spent in apps, or taking pictures. No motion whatsoever.