[mod] WARFARE 2.5: translucency, centered clock, red/blue/mint icons + MORE[3/18]

which color base do you like the most so far?

• Total voters
Search This thread

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
let's keep things simple. any mods you download here are zip files that are meant to be flashed from within clockworkmod recovery. do not install these from ROM manager.

** Update 3/15 **
added a Red icon mod upon request, if you like it but want another mod added to it, PM me or post

**Updates on 3/13**
- redone using the UI framework files directly from the new update 2.5.1
- both blue and green mods have an option for 100% battery full notification, and no 100% battery full notification
- added a new color- mint green. i use this one, and as such does not have the 1% battery increment (just have the stock gingerbread battery icon set, but in mint green color). if i get a lot of requests i will update this color to have that.
- no more ICS animations... if you want that option, it's very easy to add in UOT kitchen!
- I am leaving up links to the old files still, since they seem to work on 2.5 .. please report any bugs if you are using the old mods!
thanks for looking, hit the thanks button if you like what i've done.

CLICK HERE FOR 2.5.1 UPDATE MODS

**Updates on 2/23**
-Added ICS animations to Green theme.. again I stole these animations from sarni84 so props to them! Also added centered clock/no alarm clock icon mod to green section.. should be all caught up. keep in mind the centered clock mod still kind of sucks.. if you have more than 5 status bar icons, they overlap with the clock.
-tweaked the green theme a little... nothing big

**Updates on 2/22**
- added links for centered clock/alarm clock removal.. if there are more than 5 status bar icons , it will overlap the centered clock. have not found a way around this.... anyone?

**Updates on 2/21**
- optimized zips (from about 11MB down to about 6.5MB)
- restored .9patch data chunks (no more streeetching in landscape mode)
- added ICS ANIMATIONS to BLUE icons links **THANKS to sarni84 ***.. green w/ICS coming tomorrow..

**Updates on 2/19**
- brighter little circle at the bottom of pull down, better matches colors of toggles (thanks BRKotucs for the suggestion, let me know if it needs more fine tuning)
- "clear" button is no longer grey
- whole pull down menu is translucent, with background behind the quick toggles slightly darker so that they are more visible
- added BLUE ICONS mod

DOWNLOADS: LINKS BELOW WERE MADE FROM VERSION 2.4 OF DARKSIDE WARFARE. VERSION 2.5 HAD SOME FRAMEWORK CHANGES, SO FLASHING THE LINKS BELOW ON DARKSIDE WARFARE 2.5.1 + MAY CAUSE ISSUES. NONE HAVE BEEN REPORTED YET, BUT I WOULD USE THE LINKS MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR 2.5 + IF YOU'RE ON THAT ROM.

SCREENSHOTS:

SC20120219-165918.png

CLEAR/BLACK PULL DOWN WITH AOSP WIFI ICON

CLEAR/BLACK PULL DOWN WITH SAMSUNG WIFI ICON

CLEAR PULLDOWN, ICS ANIMATIONS, AOSP WIFI ICONS

CLEAR PULLDOWN, ICS ANIMATIONS

SC20120223-230151.png

CLEAR PULLDOWN, CENTERED CLOCK/NO ALARM CLOCK MOD, AOSP WIFI ICON

CLEAR PULL DOWN, CENTERED CLOCK/NO ALARM CLOCK MOD

CLEAR PULLDOWN, ICS ANIMATIONS AND CENTERED CLOCK/NO ALARM

CLEAR PULLDOWN, AOSP WIFI ICONS, ICS ANIMATION, CENTERED CLOCK/NO ALARM

...and now with BLUE ICONS

SC20120219-230234.png

doubleshot.png

BLUE ICONS + CLEAR PULLDOWN

BLUE ICONS + CLEAR PULLDOWN AND AOSP WIFI ICON

Blue Icons, Clear Pulldown, and ICS Windows Transitions!

Blue Icons, Clear Pulldown, AOSP Wifi Icons, and ICS Windows transitions!

CENTEREDCLOCK.png

Blue Icons, clear pulldown, ICS animations, centered clock/no alarm icon

Blue Icons, clear pulldown, AOSP Wifi Icons, ICS animations, centered clock/no alarm icon

Blue Icons, clear pulldown, AOSP wifi icons, centered clock/no alarm clock icon

Blue icons, clear pulldown, centered clock/no alarm clock icon

.... AND HERE'S A RED ONE FOR 2.4 MADE BY REQUEST:
SC20120316-010214.png

Red Icons, Clear Pulldown

LET ME KNOW IF I ****ED IT UP! HIT THANKS IF IT WORKS OK

Last edited:

androidtoy09

Jun 2, 2009
Awesome! From the screenies, I assume this mod also includes the green icons indicating Google account connection right?

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
OP, nice job dude! I appreciate your work, thanks.

Does anybody know if this works on the new update v2.3? TIA.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
you mean the little green circle at the bottom? sure.. do you like the soft, kind of glowy circle or do you think two sharper concentric circles would look better?

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
i'm gonna post an update in a few minutes with screenshots. i've made the whole pull down translucent, and the clear button isn't grey anymore. the background behind the quickpanel toggles is still darker than the rest because i wanted them more visible. i've also brightened up the circle to match the toggle color a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRKotucs

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
i'm gonna post an update in a few minutes with screenshots. i've made the whole pull down translucent, and the clear button isn't grey anymore. the background behind the quickpanel toggles is still darker than the rest because i wanted them more visible. i've also brightened up the circle to match the toggle color a little better.

It Sounds great! Looking forward to it..

Edit: I just flashed it and it does look awesome... Thanks for brightening up the circle.

Last edited:

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
I went ahead and flashed the blue color, it looks pretty good bro!
One thing though it's the wifi icon on the status bar. The blue needs to be a little brighter to match the battery, signal bars and the icons in the toggles, that would make it more complete imo. Other than that it looks great dude, Thanks for making this mod.
Check out the pictures to see what I'm taking about.

6367ab3b-2bc2-e797.jpg

6367ab3b-2bdf-10e3.jpg

Any chance you could add ICS Window animation to this mod?

BTW what is the color code of this mod?
Thank you!

EDIT:
Also the battery on the left side of the screenshot needs to be a little brighter I think.

6367ab3b-8d97-a38a.jpg

Last edited:

Quick 4

Jan 12, 2008
Is there anyway to remove the clock and alarm icon from the status bar?

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
Dude! The blue mod with Samsung icons force closes the camera app... Do you mind taking a look at it please? I had to flash the green one back to get it to work.
Thanks man.

Reactions: frescoraja

frescoraja

May 30, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I will look into this.. my apologies

edit:
I can't get my camera to force close on me... is there a specific shot mode or action that makes it force close on you?

Last edited:
Reactions: BRKotucs

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
I will look into this.. my apologies

edit:
I can't get my camera to force close on me... is there a specific shot mode or action that makes it force close on you?

It just wouldn't let me take pictures... It force closes right away! I don't experience any issues with the green mod. Weird right?
Thanks for checking my posts dude.

Edit : alright bro! I re downloaded the zip file, fixed permissions after flashing it and it all seems to be working now. Sorry about that!
It could've been a bad file or something.
Thanks for your help though.

Any chance you could take a look at my other posts to see if there's anything you could do about it? Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts