2.26 Rom

Search This thread

jb4play

Jul 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm surprised no one here has said anything about this release... I made the leap to it and implemented all my 2.24 settings/tweaks. So far, very stable and fast!

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
I think he is reffering to THIS thread here over at XDA Developers. :)

Havn't seen it before, so I think I might try it out with our new Dutch Conversion Package 8)

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
I was referring to:

"From who is it? Qtek, iMate, T-Mobile....what AKU does it have?
Some more info please..."

Never mind :roll:

jeroeng33

Jan 18, 2006
mccune said:
I was referring to:

Never mind :roll:

And i meant: And, did you try it? I like my OS in dutch, and knowing t-mobile, it will take them at least 6 months before releasing a Dutch AKU2.3.

Sorry i wasn't more clear in my question

Bratag

Apr 1, 2006
jb4play said:
I'm surprised no one here has said anything about this release... I made the leap to it and implemented all my 2.24 settings/tweaks. So far, very stable and fast!

Did you install the tmobile extensions? If not how did you get around that?

medmansri

Jul 2, 2006
I currently have 2.24. Do I have to do anything like downgrading before I upgrade to 2.26? Or can I go straight to 2.26?

jb4play

Jul 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
Re: jb4play

SavageHouston said:
hey jb4play how did you get back all your tweaks from 2.24? did you do it manually or did you extract it somehow

I used Total Commander to extract the extended roms from 2.24 onto my storage card/pc. Then when I upgraded to 2.26 I reinstalled all the cabs and tweaks, works perfectly for me so far.

Bratag

Apr 1, 2006

jb4play said:
SavageHouston said:
hey jb4play how did you get back all your tweaks from 2.24? did you do it manually or did you extract it somehow

I used Total Commander to extract the extended roms from 2.24 onto my storage card/pc. Then when I upgraded to 2.26 I reinstalled all the cabs and tweaks, works perfectly for me so far.

Ok I am confused - how exactly did you use total commander to do this?

jb4play

Jul 13, 2006
www.myspace.com

Bratag said:
jb4play said:
SavageHouston said:

In TC, where you type in directory location (very top), type in-

\extended_rom

The directory with all the extended cab's should appear. Copy the cab's to outside directories (like my documents) then just copy those cab's to your PC for storage. You can later place them on your mda again after you upgrade to 2.26 and run/install them. Hope this helps!

Bratag

Apr 1, 2006

jb4play said:
Bratag said:
jb4play said:
SavageHouston said:

\extended_rom

The directory with all the extended cab's should appear. Copy the cab's to outside directories (like my documents) then just copy those cab's to your PC for storage. You can later place them on your mda again after you upgrade to 2.26 and run/install them. Hope this helps!

All this time I have been hackign away at this thing I never knew about that directory. Thanks a bunch upgrade time I feel.

mallikg

Jun 16, 2006
www.mallik.net

DUDE!!!! I bow to thy superior knowledge! That's an awesomething to know! :)

jb4play said:
Bratag said:
jb4play said:
SavageHouston said:

\extended_rom

mallikg

Jun 16, 2006
www.mallik.net

DUDE!!!! I bow to thy superior knowledge! That's an awesomething to know! :)

jb4play said:
Bratag said:
jb4play said:
SavageHouston said:

\extended_rom