[Q] Why is HOX keep restarting

Search This thread

kyuchukovv

Mar 17, 2014
Hello guys,

I have HOX international and i was with Beanstalk 4.4.2 in the settings and i accidently turned something on. The phone restarted by itself. I managed to restart the phone and enter Fastboot mode. Then recovery, but i didn't see all the content of my SD card. the 4.4.2 ROM was gone. So I installed the only one that I see ( my previous) Revolution (31.3) HD 4.2.2. It finish the installation, but the phone is still restarting all the time and i am only available to see the Boot loader menu. (HBOOT 1.3.6) When i click Factory Reset all data - the phone start restarting and doesn't stop. When i click Bootloader - it's unable to start the bootloader (6.0.4 or something the new one for 4.4.2 ) .If anyone can help me i will :good::crying: appreciate it a lot.

Regards, Vladimir

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Hello guys,

I have HOX international and i was with Beanstalk 4.4.2 in the settings and i accidently turned something on. The phone restarted by itself. I managed to restart the phone and enter Fastboot mode. Then recovery, but i didn't see all the content of my SD card. the 4.4.2 ROM was gone. So I installed the only one that I see ( my previous) Revolution (31.3) HD 4.2.2. It finish the installation, but the phone is still restarting all the time and i am only available to see the Boot loader menu. (HBOOT 1.3.6) When i click Factory Reset all data - the phone start restarting and doesn't stop. When i click Bootloader - it's unable to start the bootloader (6.0.4 or something the new one for 4.4.2 ) .If anyone can help me i will :good::crying: appreciate it a lot.

Regards, Vladimir
you need to flash the boot.img form the rom zip via fastboot and ther erase cache (always via fastboot)... this will fix :)

Reactions: kyuchukovv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

Regards, Vladimir
    you need to flash the boot.img form the rom zip via fastboot and ther erase cache (always via fastboot)... this will fix :)