Free up space on CM7

Search This thread

aster190

Jan 27, 2012
Hi, I'm trying to free up some space on CM7 by deleting system apps, but that doesn't seem to free up any space at all. I'm guessing that that's a different partition, so is there a way I could expand the internal storage partition? I want to avoid using a sd-ext since I don't have much space on my sd card

Last edited:

xam247

Apr 5, 2011
I really like the app s2e which lets you move just the Dalvik cache to the SD card without any noticeable performance hit. It isn't much space ~90MB but that makes a big difference for the internal storage.

Reactions: aster190

aster190

Jan 27, 2012
I really like the app s2e which lets you move just the Dalvik cache to the SD card without any noticeable performance hit. It isn't much space ~90MB but that makes a big difference for the internal storage.

Oh I didn't know that app could do that! That's exactly what I need, thanks! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    use munjeni's hboot editor and change values of system, cache and user data to increase free space
    use munjeni's hboot editor and change values of system, cache and user data to increase free space

The way I do it is to delete most of the ringtones, wallpapers and live wallpapers from the zip before I flash the rom.