[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Search This thread

winner00

Sep 27, 2010

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
Looks like my tethering fix was merged in so the next nightly will have working tethering.

frankiedizzle87

Aug 23, 2009
Buffalo NY
The themes are the only thing that made my jump too aokp and I also gained battery life... like 2x the battery life

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

eyekyu

Nov 23, 2010
Sin City
next nightly is gonna be huge, really wanna test out tether even tho i only have 4GB.

hopefully the LED flashlight toggle will get support soon :D

bengals1975

Aug 4, 2010
Cant wait for this thing to hit Rc1 stable...

Verizon(4.0.4) release > CM9(stable) = T(hell) < 0°C

I take it as a sign of the end of the world

"And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done"."

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mynameisfyl

Aug 8, 2010
Spokane, WA
EDIT: 2nd factory wipe seems to have done the trick. Technology sometimes...

Did a factory reset before installing...stayed in a boot loop for 5+ mins. Going to try wiping everything all over again, but has anyone else had this issue?

Just downloaded the newest nightly uploaded today. Thanks in advance for help or advice.

Last edited:

dlaciv12

Apr 25, 2010
Brockton, MA
Does anyone have Google Wallet working? I only tried it once on a different ROM and it didn't work. I was hoping it would be fine on CM9 since I have root disabled. When I open the app it still says I have an unsupported device and when I click on the "Learn more" link it says Wallet is disabled. Am I missing something?

VinceT3

Jan 25, 2007
Does anyone have Google Wallet working? I only tried it once on a different ROM and it didn't work. I was hoping it would be fine on CM9 since I have root disabled. When I open the app it still says I have an unsupported device and when I click on the "Learn more" link it says Wallet is disabled. Am I missing something?

I used mine last week without any issues, though I was on Nightly Build 4/17 CM at the time.

Reactions: dlaciv12

rjskalet

Feb 13, 2011
VCU
i have been using mine even though it says unsupported build at the top. as long as the prepaid card or whatever card you are using is activate on the app it should work.

Reactions: dlaciv12

rjskalet

Feb 13, 2011
VCU
Progression is progression. Though. 5/7 seems to be running pretty smooth none the less.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
    Merge change log can be found here
    BBQ Alternate change log
    Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
    All Nightly Downloads - Toro
    All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
    Latest Official Gapps download
    -Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
    *Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
    -Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
    -Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
    -Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK
    I fixed tethering. I submitted it to gerrit now it just needs merged.
    Are you using juice defender or anything like that?

Naw man I just had the governor set to hotplugx and underclocked to 900 mhz lol it didnt lag so I stuck for it with a day and thats what I got. By far the best results I've ever gotten on my Nexus
    Added a link in the OP to a thread which has a huge collection of theme manager themes. Please give me a heads up if you find others I should add.