Bionic ICS Leak v 6.7.2233 (Android 4.0.4) [download link]

Search This thread

draexo

twizzles

Mar 4, 2012
I was on 905 i sbf to 902 then ota back to 905, rerooted used voodoo rootkeeper to temp unroot then reroot. Flashed the new leak. Works like a charm and kept root ;) good luck everyone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Last edited:

twizzles

Mar 4, 2012
Reason i went from 905 to 902 was i was rommed with eclipse on 905 ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

runner86

Jun 23, 2012
North Augusta
installed ICS

Installed 6.7.2233 and it was pretty flawless. I flashed back to .902 and did an OTA update to .905. I haven't rooted yet but I hear there is a way to do it.

Couple of things I noticed
On stock launcher, when plugging in webtop it doesn't work. I got ADW and it works fine now.
Bluetooth seems to work better, wifi is WAY faster (I know this by doing speed tests a lot before and after). I can't speak for 4G yet but will report back when I know for sure how it's doing.
CPU is now running at 1200MHz vice 1000 and it doesn't seem that it auto adjusts to lower speeds like previous versions did so we will see how battery life does. Battery life seems fine so far though.

jorge7993

May 22, 2008
can someone please tell me how to update to this ? i have already unrooted with voodoo and when i go into recovery to install update it tells me it cant verify signature. i am on 905

MIDkid

Jul 14, 2010
I have been running this for 24 hours. In that past 24 hours, the data connection works worlds better than the cm9 of gummy roms I have tried in the pas 2 weeks. In those pas 2 weeks, whenever I hit a 4g zone, no data at all. Today I drove through different zones and was switching between the 2 without issue! Hopefully this update will help solve problems some of us have been having with a data connection.

danny11542

Mar 1, 2009
How to Flash ICS on bionic

can some one help me flash this leaked version of ics i never mod or flash before so i am newbie to this any step by step help is appreciated

thanks

jorge7993

May 22, 2008
I have tried several times but it keeps saying it can't verify signature. Do I rename it to update.zip?

genei.09

Feb 15, 2011
Has anyone found a way to root after applying the update? My attempt at keeping root didn't work.

Misterbenners

Jun 8, 2012
can some one help me flash this leaked version of ics i never mod or flash before so i am newbie to this any step by step help is appreciated

thanks

It's surprisingly easy, but I can understand the daunting task if you've never done any playing with the guts

Download the link at the front page to your computer.
Connect your phone to your computer and click on the "Mass Storage" Setting when the USB options come up.
Copy the downloaded .zip file to your external SD card. Don't worry about unzipping it or anything.
Once it's down, turn your phone off, then turn the phone back on while holding both the up and down arrows. This will boot your phone into what's called "Stock Recovery". To navigate Stock, you click down to move through the options, then up to select a choice.
Click down once (iirc) until your highlight Recovery, then click up to select
This will place you in Recovery mode, if there is nothing on your phone but an icon of android and an exclamation point, hold both of the volume buttons again.
From here, you will use the volume buttons to navigate, and the power button to select items.
Go to, Install update from external storage.
Highlight the .zip file you put there earlier
Wait 5-10 minutes.

Enjoy your ice creamy goodness 2-3 weeks before everyone else. Once you start it up it will "optimize the apps" for a bit, this is natural ICS behavior.

Now that you've flashed your own rom in custom mode, you can start looking at rooting and flashing custom roms. Personally I'd hold out until the developers have time to parse out ICS and update their roms. I believe even the current unofficial "ICS" roms are based on Gingerbread kernels that has been heavily modified.

Reactions: fggm86 and fozzir

Saint Isaiah

May 4, 2011
Here you go folks. I put it up on my server which is much faster.

http://playeraffinity.com/files/Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US.zip

I was going to put it on a download page and all that jazz, but I know you all want to get right to downloading it so all i ask is if you have any free time, check out the site my server is for, Player Affinity. There's a lot of interesting articles on there and you might find something worth sharing.

Once ICS is official on the bionic, I'll get cracking at an Affinity ROM for it.

Reactions: fozzir

TheGman125

Apr 17, 2010
birmingham, Al

I was going to put it on a download page and all that jazz, but I know you all want to get right to downloading it so all i ask is if you have any free time, check out the site my server is for, Player Affinity. There's a lot of interesting articles on there and you might find something worth sharing.

Once ICS is official on the bionic, I'll get cracking at an Affinity ROM for it.

Why does it say 905 on the download instead of .233

Sent From NS4G, E4GT, and Mopho all running CM9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a leak for the 6.7.2233 update (Android 4.0.4) for the Bionic.

You must be on stock .905 to use this.
    You must flash from STOCK RECOVERY.
    Use of Safestrap is NOT recommended.

You may need to FXZ to .902, take the OTA update to .905 and then flash from STOCK RECOVERY.

File link : http://droidrepo.info/the-repository/viewdownload/9-bionic/74-bionic-905-to-404--672233-ics-leak

md5: d4f9bc75285681a8c9b6e637f7dba98e

thanks

It's surprisingly easy, but I can understand the daunting task if you've never done any playing with the guts

Download the link at the front page to your computer.
    Connect your phone to your computer and click on the "Mass Storage" Setting when the USB options come up.
    Copy the downloaded .zip file to your external SD card. Don't worry about unzipping it or anything.
    Once it's down, turn your phone off, then turn the phone back on while holding both the up and down arrows. This will boot your phone into what's called "Stock Recovery". To navigate Stock, you click down to move through the options, then up to select a choice.
    Click down once (iirc) until your highlight Recovery, then click up to select
    This will place you in Recovery mode, if there is nothing on your phone but an icon of android and an exclamation point, hold both of the volume buttons again.
    From here, you will use the volume buttons to navigate, and the power button to select items.
    Go to, Install update from external storage.
    Highlight the .zip file you put there earlier
    Wait 5-10 minutes.

Enjoy your ice creamy goodness 2-3 weeks before everyone else. Once you start it up it will "optimize the apps" for a bit, this is natural ICS behavior.

Now that you've flashed your own rom in custom mode, you can start looking at rooting and flashing custom roms. Personally I'd hold out until the developers have time to parse out ICS and update their roms. I believe even the current unofficial "ICS" roms are based on Gingerbread kernels that has been heavily modified.
    can someone please tell me how to update to this ? i have already unrooted with voodoo and when i go into recovery to install update it tells me it cant verify signature. i am on 905

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27832332

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Open up a command promt in adb platform-tools then type adb reboot bootloader. Then once the phone reboots type fastboot oem unlock. That should either unlock it or return a message saying no command or not available or something like that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk