Htc Sensation bootloop fix

Search This thread

rossere

May 31, 2013
Hi
As you may be aware off some people have been having trouble with their htc sensation or htc sensation xe, where their phones have got stuck in a bootloop there are many reasons for this; first reason is the rom installation has not installed all of the parts to boot into the phone or the rom installation was interrupted.

To fix this problem i will include some files that i used to help bring my phone back to life, which will include fastboot, a boot image and a recovery image, on the second post i will include a link to the files;
step 1: double click on the fastboot file to open the command line in that area.
step 2: plug your phone into the computer with a usb cable.
step 3: hold down volume - and power button to get into the hboot once in hboot press the power button to get into fastboot.
step 4: once you are in fastboot in hboot wait until your phone says "Fastboot USB".
step 5: on the command line type in fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and wait until it says it has completed that.
step 6: type in the command line fastboot flash boot boot.img and the same again wait until this has completed the write process.
step 7: install the stock rom that i have included.
step 8: you will be able to get into the phone now once you know that you have been able to get into the phone and it has booted up look for another rom that you would like on your phone and install it.

Congrats you have unbricked your phone and got out of the bootloop.

Reactions: jexhead

rossere

May 31, 2013
downloads

removed as link is not working

Attachments

• boot.img
    3.7 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

rossere

May 31, 2013
dowloads

just to mention the mediafire link that i have added is not working so if you would like the other files then please pm me and i will give you a link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    As you may be aware off some people have been having trouble with their htc sensation or htc sensation xe, where their phones have got stuck in a bootloop there are many reasons for this; first reason is the rom installation has not installed all of the parts to boot into the phone or the rom installation was interrupted.

To fix this problem i will include some files that i used to help bring my phone back to life, which will include fastboot, a boot image and a recovery image, on the second post i will include a link to the files;
    step 1: double click on the fastboot file to open the command line in that area.
    step 2: plug your phone into the computer with a usb cable.
    step 3: hold down volume - and power button to get into the hboot once in hboot press the power button to get into fastboot.
    step 4: once you are in fastboot in hboot wait until your phone says "Fastboot USB".
    step 5: on the command line type in fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and wait until it says it has completed that.
    step 6: type in the command line fastboot flash boot boot.img and the same again wait until this has completed the write process.
    step 7: install the stock rom that i have included.
    step 8: you will be able to get into the phone now once you know that you have been able to get into the phone and it has booted up look for another rom that you would like on your phone and install it.

Congrats you have unbricked your phone and got out of the bootloop.