HTC One X does not work with Android 4.2.2 camera and Sense5

Search This thread

pinbacninh_city

Hello everyone!
I have a HTC One X after installing 4.2.2 & Sense rom cook 5 can not use Camera.
Although I have tried installing the rom different, but still did not improve.
Still having the same error with the camera Camera.Moi it back out.
Sorry people english is not my main language

arun6106

Nov 21, 2012
arun.spruz.com
Hello everyone!
I have a HTC One X after installing 4.2.2 & Sense rom cook 5 can not use Camera.

Is your G-sensor working (auto-rotation)?
It happens due to g-sensor issue :(
Not working on mine either, but works on 4.1.1 since its camera app doesn't require g-sensor
on 4.2.2 you can download an app camera jb which works perfectly fine.

Reactions: pinbacninh_city

1boredchump

Sep 30, 2013
How did this 4.2.2 software pass QA?
This phone would be awesome but it such a pos.
1st wifi and bluetooth signal not working properly, then home buttons failing to light, auto rotate failing and now the camera cuts out before you can take a picture.
Reseting phone at times has allowed the home buttons and auto rotate to work in the past so i assumed it was a software glitch, now i know for sure that htc are completely useless at QA and dont care about the customer.
Completely stock phone except the wifi mod to add a piece of wire which worked for wifi but bluetooth is still poor.
10 months to go til replacement time :)

Reactions: pinbacninh_city

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC had delivered app update for camera problem in Sense 5 (4.2.2), but pls note that is for fixing camera only not for G-Sensor.

Download: Camera APK - http://d-h.st/PUd
    Hello everyone!

Is your G-sensor working (auto-rotation)?
    It happens due to g-sensor issue :(
    Not working on mine either, but works on 4.1.1 since its camera app doesn't require g-sensor
    on 4.2.2 you can download an app camera jb which works perfectly fine.
    How did this 4.2.2 software pass QA?
    This phone would be awesome but it such a pos.
    1st wifi and bluetooth signal not working properly, then home buttons failing to light, auto rotate failing and now the camera cuts out before you can take a picture.
    Reseting phone at times has allowed the home buttons and auto rotate to work in the past so i assumed it was a software glitch, now i know for sure that htc are completely useless at QA and dont care about the customer.
    Completely stock phone except the wifi mod to add a piece of wire which worked for wifi but bluetooth is still poor.
    10 months to go til replacement time :)