Flash back to original stock?

Search This thread

vampyric_blood

Nov 23, 2013
Everything can be flashed back to stock, but it cannot have the bootloader locked again.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

vampyric_blood

Nov 23, 2013
I just got my tf700 and its really laggy and slow :( do you think a custom rom will solve that problem?

It should. There are many good ones out there. I personally am using cromix 5.4 and crombikk. Both of them are great and don't have lag issues. Crombikk is still in a beta phase so there are bugs still being worked out. Cromix is stock based and is very smooth and stable.

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
It should. There are many good ones out there. I personally am using cromix 5.4 and crombikk. Both of them are great and don't have lag issues. Crombikk is still in a beta phase so there are bugs still being worked out. Cromix is stock based and is very smooth and stable.

My battery life is pretty bad too. It drops 10% in 12 minutes... Brightnes set to 70% and ips+ is off, of course.

Last edited:

vampyric_blood

Nov 23, 2013
Well, if you have installed a custom recovery then I would say do a nandroid backup in recovery, install a custom ROM and see how it goes. If you don't like it you can always just retire the nandroid backup.

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
my dock does not charge my tablet. The baattry on the tablet goes down... Could it be a sofware bug is it broken?

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
My battery life is pretty bad too. It drops 10% in 12 minutes... Brightnes set to 70% and ips+ is off, of course.

That's not normal. Enable "Show CPU usage" in developer options to see which process is heating your CPU.

my dock does not charge my tablet. The baattry on the tablet goes down... Could it be a sofware bug is it broken?

The dock should start charging the tablet battery when it falls below 70% or so.

Top Liked Posts