Chrome loads blank websites often?

Search This thread

EvanVanVan

Jun 27, 2009
Chrome fails to load sites regularly. It seems to load, the status bar completes but the page remains blank. The fix is easy enough, switching to a new tab and retrying the webpage/Google search loads the page properly. It's annoying though. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how to fix it permanently?

Thanks

Last edited:
D

Darth

Just my opinion.. Chrome is a terrible browser. There's many superior ones on the play store. ;)

Tho it could be the sites themselves as well. ;)

EvanVanVan

Jun 27, 2009
Just my opinion.. Chrome is a terrible browser. There's many superior ones on the play store. ;)

Tho it could be the sites themselves as well. ;)

That was weird I check this thread an instant before I got the email about a reply and there wasn't one. Anyway...

Thanks for the reply, you're probably right. Unfortunately I like the passwords and bookmarks syncing too much.

It's a Chrome bug for sure though. I think something similar used to happen with my Nexus 7 (2013). I don't even really no why I posted it here, it really should be posted on Google's Product Forums.

D

Darth

That was weird I check this thread an instant before I got the email about a reply and there wasn't one. Anyway...

Thanks for the reply, you're probably right. Unfortunately I like the passwords and bookmarks syncing too much.

It's a Chrome bug for sure though. I think something similar used to happen with my Nexus 7 (2013). I don't even really no why I posted it here, it really should be posted on Google's Product Forums.
Chrome is on my debloat list immediately after any ROM flash. Lol

I use dolphin and boat browser.

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
Chrome fails to load sites regularly. It seems to load, the status bar completes but the page remains blank. The fix is easy enough, switching to a new tab and retrying the webpage/Google search loads the page properly. It's annoying though. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know how to fix it permanently?

Thanks
I haven't had this issue on my VZW Dev X. I'm stock but rooted (via twrp/supersu), no other modifications.

Are you running any mods on your phone?

Reactions: EvanVanVan

EvanVanVan

Jun 27, 2009
I haven't had this issue on my VZW Dev X. I'm stock but rooted (via twrp/supersu), no other modifications.

I am running the 4.4.2 GPE Rom (http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/development/fxz-xt1053-xt1060-google-play-edition-4-t2715488) on my VZW Dev X. I've got Xposed with Gravity Box installed as well. Similar stuff used to happen with my Nexus 7 like I said, although I also have GB [KK] installed on that too. And it hasn't been a problem on the N7 recently.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For me fails to load at first then refresh and works fine. Are you tried uninstall/clear cache/reinstall?

Thanks