[Q][HELP]CWM Flashing

Search This thread

bvt-1

Jun 20, 2011
Hannover
From which ROM are you coming? Cause, in the ROM the CWM is the integrated ... And that's the reason why sometimes the ROM needs to flash two times, means:

Flash ROM
Took out battery and put it in again
3-button-combo to CWM
Flash ROM again
Ready

By flashing the ROM first time, you get the right CWM to flash the ROM correctly ...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Reactions: dioni12

dioni12

Nov 9, 2010
From which ROM are you coming? Cause, in the ROM the CWM is the integrated ... And that's the reason why sometimes the ROM needs to flash two times, means:

Flash ROM
3-button-combo to CWM
Flash ROM again
Ready

By flashing the ROM first time, you get the right CWM to flash the ROM correctly ...

can you please if it would not be so much to ask a LINK?

i have a 2.3.6 rom

Feb 7, 2012
I just flashed that rom to my SGS.
Booted into CWM, wiped cache, factory reset etc...
choose zip from card and flash the zip, back into cwm and do the same, reboot when finished.
Go back to cwm and flash the kernel by choosing the chose zip from sd card like above.

Reactions: dioni12

dioni12

Nov 9, 2010
choose zip from card and flash the zip, back into cwm and do the same, reboot when finished.
Go back to cwm and flash the kernel by choosing the chose zip from sd card like above.

can you direct me to a CWM KERNEL that is compatible with android 2.3.6

im just confused will all the number of versions there are.

thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flash ROM
    3-button-combo to CWM
    Flash ROM again
    Ready