Experia Z2 vs. OnePlusOne

Search This thread

Jwaves

Nov 19, 2011
Ok so I made this thread just to get feed back and basically advice as to which phone I should get. I currently have an iphone 5s and having it was cool and everything but I def. miss the android side of things (not sure why iphones are so much more popular either honestly) and was thinking on getting the Z2 or the one plus. However I've been told that experia devices are a little tougher to root and flash custom roms on. Also Im not sure as to how much support experia devices would have as far as roms kernels and such. What do you guys think?

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
First of all , It is Xperia not Experia :p

And you should probably get the Xperia Z2 :)
I am not saying that the Xperia Z2 is better but it is because The OnePlus One is only available through an invite system. This means that only people who received an invitation from one of their friends or from OnePlus will be able to buy the device. After buying the device, you will receive a number of invitations that you can send to friends interested in the OnePlus One.
Plus I think accessories and maintenance for the Xperia Z2 will always be much easier to find. so yup Go for the Xperia Z2.