Share your Shield Homescreen and Launcher Screenshots

Search This thread

BeerCZ

Jan 23, 2013
Zlín
Hey guys,

I am starting this thread so others can show off their tweaked Homescreens and Launchers.

To start this off attached are my screenshots.

(if you don't know how to take a screenshot on your Shield, here is brief info from nVidia site:

"You are able to take a snapshot of the current SHIELD screen display by simultaneously holding down the NVIDIA Button and Volume Button buttons until the image is shown briefly in the center of the screen. If you have audio turned on, you will hear an audible click.")

L.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kite-G

leolawliet

Aug 7, 2011
New York, NY
www.facebook.com
This is my current Apex Launcher Pro setup. I haven't changed it since I first got this device, the layout suits me fine.

buqe3e7a.jpg

u9ymyru7.jpg

y3y5e6y8.jpg

Sent from my SHIELD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

psycho1200

Jun 20, 2012
Ecatepec
Hey guys,

I am starting this thread so others can show off their tweaked Homescreens and Launchers.

(if you don't know how to take a screenshot on your Shield, here is brief info from nVidia site:

"You are able to take a snapshot of the current SHIELD screen display by simultaneously holding down the NVIDIA Button and Volume Button buttons until the image is shown briefly in the center of the screen. If you have audio turned on, you will hear an audible click.")

L.

Are you using the stock launcher ?, how do you get those icons on your lookscreen they look amazing

satogill

Sep 4, 2013
I'm using TV Launcher for my shield.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-18-03-48-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-18-03-48-56.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 10,396
Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Apr 12, 2012
Brisbane
fcc095a6fec74061ce85d8412e5767e8.jpg

I have the usual homescreen with boring calendar, GMail, and Nine Folders widgets. Purely utilitarian.

But what I am proud of is the music player screen.

Launcher: Nova (no icon pack)
Live Wallpaper: Audio Glow
Widget: Google Play Music (love the new Material design on this widget)

It is functional, beautiful, and the screensaver remains in sleep mode while music isn't playing. You get the particles floating in the background.

Highly recommend the live wallpaper for those who love to play music on their Tabs.

Reactions: vanzan

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
Sony Xperia Ion
Oppo Find 5
Awesome screens guys, can't wait to start modding mine out myself. Kinda Off Topic: but has anyone seen pics/video of the inside of the Shield Console. i've been looking but can't find anywhere. a link would be greatly appreciated if anyone has come across anything.

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
Does anything special need to be done to the shield to run a different launcher on it or did you all just sideload the launcher?

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
fcc095a6fec74061ce85d8412e5767e8.jpg

I have the usual homescreen with boring calendar, GMail, and Nine Folders widgets. Purely utilitarian.

But what I am proud of is the music player screen.

Launcher: Nova (no icon pack)
Live Wallpaper: Audio Glow
Widget: Google Play Music (love the new Material design on this widget)

It is functional, beautiful, and the screensaver remains in sleep mode while music isn't playing. You get the particles floating in the background.

Highly recommend the live wallpaper for those who love to play music on their Tabs.

Is this the homescreen for the Android TV? If so, how did you get Nova running? I haven't rooted mine, just tried sideloading some apps, but I haven't been able to get anything working except the stock Leanback Launcher. Please fill me in on how to change the interface. Thanks.

RG GEIGER

Jul 14, 2010
TVLauncher 6 colums, custom wall paper for fake android TV show bar and my Visio tv app bar. Love my set up

Attachments

• 20170518_180402.jpg
    20170518_180402.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 151

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my current Apex Launcher Pro setup. I haven't changed it since I first got this device, the layout suits me fine.

buqe3e7a.jpg

u9ymyru7.jpg

y3y5e6y8.jpg

Sent from my SHIELD using Tapatalk
    Hey guys,

L.
    Very nice!

zu2ujuve.jpg

age6enyg.jpg

e5u7anan.jpg

y6unejam.jpg

y2ubuja2.jpg

tere2a5e.jpg
    screenshot2014cbzh6dvspa.png

I am using SquareLauncher here on my Shield.
    Modified it with own tiles to look like an Xbox ;)
    I'm using Apex again

su8aqu9e.jpg

Sent from my SHIELD Portable using Tapatalk