Phone is hanging up my current call when the power button is pressed

Search This thread

Mr Davo

May 6, 2010
Melbourne
Hi Everyone,

I have been using my HTC Velocity the same way for a considerable time, and just today I noticed that it has started to malfunction.

Traditionally when I have been on a call, and the call has gone on for some time, the screen 'turns off' - this is normal! Normally I would then press the power button (at the top of the phone), and the screen would 'turn on'. I would remain connected to the current call, and I could then use the phone to check messages, email, etc.

However now when I press on the power button the phone hangs up my current call.

I am wondering if there is anyway of fixing this?

Kind Regards,

Davo

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Hi Everyone,

I have been using my HTC Velocity the same way for a considerable time, and just today I noticed that it has started to malfunction.

Traditionally when I have been on a call, and the call has gone on for some time, the screen 'turns off' - this is normal! Normally I would then press the power button (at the top of the phone), and the screen would 'turn on'. I would remain connected to the current call, and I could then use the phone to check messages, email, etc.

However now when I press on the power button the phone hangs up my current call.

I am wondering if there is anyway of fixing this?

Kind Regards,

Davo

Settings
Accessibility or something like it
Look for power button ends call
Uncheck
Profit?

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk