Jack issue on HTC One

Search This thread

bududroid

Nov 4, 2010
Tangerang
Suddenly my device didn't recognize the earphone that come with htc one (the earphone isn't broken because I test on another device it works) .. lately I use the connector.. but today I should push hard to the jack in the device for recognized that earphone is plugged..

I could use soundAbout app in the store but I feel the output quality in the earphone isn't nice (decreased bass etc.)

Should I claim the warranty ? And is there Anyone who had same issue?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

LibertyMarine

Sep 26, 2013
Suddenly my device didn't recognize the earphone that come with htc one (the earphone isn't broken because I test on another device it works) .. lately I use the connector.. but today I should push hard to the jack in the device for recognized that earphone is plugged..

I could use soundAbout app in the store but I feel the output quality in the earphone isn't nice (decreased bass etc.)

Should I claim the warranty ? And is there Anyone who had same issue?

I had a similar problem but when I breathe on the earphone's output it works just fine for a very long time.. for such a long time that I didn't have to do it again. But maybe it was luck.

Try to use a different earphone on your device and if there are the same/similar issues... claim warranty.

bududroid

Nov 4, 2010
Tangerang
I already did cleaning the jack port but no luck..yep I would going to claim about this issue thx :)