[APP][2.3+] LineitApp - Draw Lines That Will Work For You.

Search This thread

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
Like when im coming back home from work place, i have to switch the profiles from silent to normal and also enable wifi.
Tot it would be cool, when i go to my work place the profile changes from normal to silent and disabling wifi :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Oh i see !

No problem , you got it :)

ishmeet1995

Jul 19, 2013
delhi
Great thinking man
Bt i would have appreciated it more if would not depend upon maps
You could include cell towers instead like in tasker
Then more n more people would use it

Bunny2rock

Sep 27, 2012
Visakhapatnam
Just read your changelog! Saw that you havw implemented the wifi concept! Thanks bro, will test and get report back

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
****Update*****

Finally , new LineitApp Version :)

*New style
*New modes : Customized Deals Line & Sports app launcher
* Automatically turns wifi off when passing the line if it's on
* A notification when you select a mode, notify you about the distance from the line.
* Fixed a bug on Automatic call to.. mode
* Easy search button to search for places in a fastest way.
* Video tutorials for new users.

**You can launch sports app such as : Endomondo and RunKeeper when you cross the line when you start your sports activity !
** You can draw a line next to a shopping center choose the mode > Customized deals line > Choose your favourite categories > And you will receive deals only from that place for the same categories ( You can always change this line location and categories and even disable it whenever you want to )

Enjoy. :)

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
Great thinking man
Bt i would have appreciated it more if would not depend upon maps
You could include cell towers instead like in tasker
Then more n more people would use it

Thanks! :)

But, After you draw a line you just choose a mode and close the app... it does work with cell tower / WIFI / GPS ... whatever you wish ;)

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
I received some mails about LineitApp crashing on android 2.3.x
So , problem Fixed.
Check it out LineitApp 1.4

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
I personally would like to activate an app once I cross a line (like the HTC car app when I leave my house or work.)

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

In the next LineitApp Update ( Will take a few days ) you will be able to activate any app you will choose when you cross the line.
LineitApp will save the last app that you selected and everyday it will launch the same app when you cross the line untill you will change the app selection.

mthous01

In the next LineitApp Update ( Will take a few days ) you will be able to activate any app you will choose when you cross the line.
LineitApp will save the last app that you selected and everyday it will launch the same app when you cross the line untill you will change the app selection.

That's awesome!

Is it possible to make lines do different things at different times of the day. For example, I'd like my like at home to activate car mode in the morning, but exit it in the afternoon when I'm coming home from work. The opposite would be for the line at work.

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
That's awesome!

Is it possible to make lines do different things at different times of the day. For example, I'd like my like at home to activate car mode in the morning, but exit it in the afternoon when I'm coming home from work. The opposite would be for the line at work.

Yes , We are working on the opposite line as well and it goes like this for example : If you draw a line next to your home and choose the mode "Automatic silence mode" then when you cross the line your phone will switch it self to silence ... now when you are coming back to your home and cross the line again your phone will switch it self back to the normal state.
This is possible ofcourse if you choose the mode before you are going back home. ;)

In the next update it will be possible to trigger such things,

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
That's awesome!

About Exiting car mode when you are coming home from work will be possible too in the next update .

LineitApp will be able to close any app that you'd chosen to launch when you cross the line if it's already running.
In other words, when you pass over your line near your home from the oppisite side it will close the app that is already running .

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
LineitApp [New Version 1.5]

New Version!

*New mode- App Launcher - Launch any app you like when you cross the line
* If you will cross the line again and the app that you'd launched is still on then LineitApp will close that app if you choose App Launcher mode.
*Switch silence mode to off when it's on , Letting your device going back to the normal state.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

LineItApp

Jun 24, 2014
New update.

Update LineitApp to 1.6

*Fixed major bugs such as :

*Save a line
*compatibility. with Android 4+ (bug Fixed)
*Camera bug fixed
* Automatically change line color and icon on the map when it's changed through the control panel (bug Fixed )
*Turn wifi off when it's on
*Change modes to off when it's on when you pass the line.
* New graphics

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mynavy.lineitapp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineitApp

Lets forget for a moment about all the apps that we have and just wake up into a new reality with LineitApp.
    LineitApp gives you the full capability to make your phone work for you.
    Simply draw a line on a map and choose whatever you wish that your phone will do for you when you cross that line.

F0JmCxAu0rgMArfIGNmsKIL8GJo9xqOdXp6H-GaDQwxDnVYkv2N6FgiKUaQUopPo3ks=h900-rw

Zo-NxL0cs65Epv1MtMsIA6GaxLlzJHB0JeNi1JaISaDgqOymOvOCcX9pDTCKuBE2bmBZ=h900-rw

P15Jdhs6ik4wBmTcVHeGjLUpczdQ3LBHAW2XvpuBVGNR0RXb1sINk_XnRUUkg8ssFA=h900-rw

You can also send this line to your friend who has LineitApp too , and when he crosses your line you will receive a message.

ighRH9Dd24DSEFW7TBLyFzErD-UZWj4X97Myiuc47Ku-HEHCE1un-uDemgK2UZBUooqw=h900-rw

You can draw as many lines as you wish and each line will work for you.

c-yU2FcoyK-3VrMSTXSBvO8bflWlNP-54s9ToY4YHJrPzWxjE_SCMUxbXmdMwNIZM84=h900-rw

You can choose if this line will be constant on the map (will be activated in a specific day/time of the week every week) or will start working immediately and perform the action that you desire when you cross that line.

So, what kind of work the lines can perform for you?
    • Automatic phone calls while you drive with speaker on to anyone from your contact list.
    • Change phone state to Vibration if your phone is on normal state and Change it back to normal state if your phone is on silence/vibration while you cross the line.
    • They can open an electrical gate that works by dialing.
    • Record a short video of 10 seconds when you cross them (Great for dangerous intersections ).
    • Take a selfie and send it through WhatsApp.
    • launch Sports apps such as: Endomondo or RunKeeper depends on your choice (Awsome when you draw a line at the start of your running route).
    • Launch any app you wish.
    • In a shopping center or any place you like to receive deals from & choose the mode:"Customized Deals Line" & select your favourite categories & you will receive deals from that specific place for a particular category only if the shop owner draw a line from the app LineitApp (Business) in that shopping center.
    • You can send this line to the pizza guy or a technician or anyone you like and when he come across your line you will receive a message.
    • This line can also send a cute sound when you cross the line to anyone from your contact list who has LineitApp too , telling him that you are next to his place to pick him up.
    • This line can also send a text message when you cross it (You will write a text message to the line ).
    • Turn Bluetooth/Wifi/Internet on/off (Whatever you need)

The possibilities are endless with LineitApp.

9ElHKARg0MOTVwg2ILPkseYjUf9tywb_YNa3vjl8pazlamRNs3tjLRHe-d6eqREOUw=h900-rw

For XDA review : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/lineitapp-automation-app/

Mod Edit: A little help from your friendly admin :)

Link to the Playstore: Click Here
    Yeah forcing your users to sign up for "deals" before you can even use the app is not a way to make a good impression
    **Update**

New version + new modes :

* Automatic selfie - Now your phone will take a picture of you automatically when you cross the line that you'd drawn.
    *Automatic recorder - Now your phone will record a short video of 10 seconds in a dangerous intersections when you cross the line that you'd drawn.:fingers-crossed: