DX external battery?

Search This thread

zexl455

Apr 22, 2011
hello, has anyone tried hooking up an external battery to desire x? if so, which one?
i'm thinking of buying it, not because the battery is weak but, I travel a lot and watching some series or movies for a couple of hours drains the battery quite a lot, so it's good to have some backup :p

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

alkox

Dec 19, 2012
Mumbai
You can try the solar USB charger... Or there is an external USB portable charger from Sony... By which you can charge your phone 2 times...:)

Sent from my HTC Desire X

rey71ng

Jan 16, 2013
I had such thing for a couple of months. It really helped when I was playing games :p
If you want to buy such charger, first look at it's output - it must be 5v with at least 500mAh.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

mahmoudrafael

Mar 30, 2013
how change battery or sim or external memory

i bought a Desire X recently n unfortunatly i cant open back too insert sim or change battery or insert memory
pls help me

eclair88

Oct 14, 2010
hi all, i have used htc sensation anker 1900mah battery for my desire x.
its a tight fit.after closing the cover, i have left about 1mm of gap on one side.
but if you use a tpu case i think it shouldnt matter.

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
Posts have been cleaned. keep posts on topic and remember forum rules when posting.

Edit if you are having trouble opening the cover you could search youtube and see if there are any videos on how to open the cover.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts