Unresponsive Touch after Rom Flashing

Search This thread

minakelada

Aug 14, 2014
So I Flashed the only rom available in the android development topic, and after flashing I experienced an Unresponsive Touch screen, was working before the flash

Any Help Would be Nice and much appreciated

gdjindal

So I Flashed the only rom available in the android development topic, and after flashing I experienced an Unresponsive Touch screen, was working before the flash

Any Help Would be Nice and much appreciated

After flashing 2nd build of CM11, I returned to stock. After booting into the stock room, I was facing serious unresponsive touch screen issue. So I fully wiped all partitions and reflashed stock firmware, but the issue was still there. After 3 hours of troubleshooting finally sort out this issue by updating touch firmware from the hidden menu under HW Device Test =>> Touch Test.

To access hidden menu dail 3845#*410#
replace 410 with your l90 model

Last edited:

pixelmonass

May 25, 2015
After flashing 2nd build of CM11, I returned to stock. After booting into the stock room, I was facing serious unresponsive touch screen issue. So I fully wiped all partitions and reflashed stock firmware, but the issue was still there. After 3 hours of troubleshooting finally sort out this issue by updating touch firmware from the hidden menu under HW Device Test =>> Touch Test.

To access hidden menu dail 3845#*410#
replace 410 with your l90 model

that didnt help me :/