Endoroid

Aug 28, 2011
Surrey
Reactions: eww245

eww245

Aug 19, 2008
Throop
Working good here. Clocked at 1.2

[edit] So apps do see the max as 1.2, Rom manager, cm settings etc. Linpack shows better performance no different than the 1200 overclock binary. The only thing missing is the 1000 slot, 300 600 800 and 1200 are all useable.

I'd say it's very safe just don't go too high.

Last edited:

Endoroid

Aug 28, 2011
Surrey
Working good here. Clocked at 1.2

[edit] So apps do see the max as 1.2, Rom manager, cm settings etc. Linpack shows better performance no different than the 1200 overclock binary. The only thing missing is the 1000 slot, 300 600 800 and 1200 are all useable.

I'd say it's very safe just don't go too high.

Reading in the other threads it appears that much over that and phone will just reboot due to lack of voltage. I thought this would be nice in that the kernel sees the change and we don't have to have the cpu at full throttle

Sent from my XT860 using xda premium

Endoroid

Aug 28, 2011
Surrey
Go to the opptimizer website (Tekahuna's website).
Then go to updates. There should be updated modules there for droid 3 with voltage control.
Always post your results and questions on the official thread here...

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14511-op...4-overclocking-kernel-modulesofficial-thread/

This link is the only place you will get support and help Tekahuna with feedback.

Yes I just read through the entire thread. Voltage control is a fail for the bionic sadly due to reasons I mostly but not entirely understood. I think the d3 is gonna have the same issue from what I (sorta) understood. However when I have time to sit down and try this I will def post in the official thread to let him know my experience.

I just wanted to show it to the xda d3 community, as the idea of voltage control and a 1.5 or higher oc is exciting (if you're like me and get excited about such things :p)
Sent from my XT860 using xda premium

razz1

Nov 3, 2011
chicago
I just checked and they are still there.
Go to home then to updates.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Reactions: Endoroid

razz1

Nov 3, 2011
chicago
Wish ya could get higher but atleast your getting somewhere. Can you post your info at the official thread?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Top Liked Posts