Smart dock for xperia s.

Search This thread

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
Hi guys. One simple question, is there a smart dock for the xperia s. Only heard of the ones for the P and Ion.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Joshseadog

Mar 25, 2010
South Wales. U.K.
Expansys sells a Kidigi Cover-Mate cradle. Not so much a smart dock but it will let you charge phone and be able to connect HDMI cable from phone to TV etc at the same time. Have not used it myself thinking about getting it though.

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
I wonder why there's none for the xperia s. Is the P more of a multi media device than the S.
I don't understand the reasoning behind this at all.

Apr 26, 2012
I wonder why there's none for the xperia s. Is the P more of a multi media device than the S.

there is a difference between a LIVEDOCK and a SMARTDOCK ...

LIVEDOCK:
it is an universal cradle for all sony devices with an USB- and HDMI-OUT connection ... no matter where they are to find on your handset. (XPERIA S left-side USB and right-side HDMI)

SMARTDOCK:
is an accessory for the XPERIA P ... the reason why it is only for an XPERIA P is, because a XPERIA P have the USB- and HDMI-OUT on one side (left-side)... so you can easy plug it

Reactions: tuner05

tuner05

Apr 11, 2013
can I use smart dock for ion (dk 20) with xperia p? Sony just ''erased'' xperia p on his page (I can't put link, just google it)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

there is a difference between a LIVEDOCK and a SMARTDOCK ...

LIVEDOCK:
    it is an universal cradle for all sony devices with an USB- and HDMI-OUT connection ... no matter where they are to find on your handset. (XPERIA S left-side USB and right-side HDMI)

SMARTDOCK:
    is an accessory for the XPERIA P ... the reason why it is only for an XPERIA P is, because a XPERIA P have the USB- and HDMI-OUT on one side (left-side)... so you can easy plug it