ZTE Optik

Search This thread

tboneheath

Jul 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Does anyone know where or if there is someone or a place to go and find the way to root the ZTE Optik our its there anywhere to do that yet

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: E3DRootz

grindnmosh

Jan 9, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Last edited:

Roycehams

Apr 28, 2011
No mass storage option for ZTE

So I have come into possession of about 8 of these things ( friend works at sprint) and I have been messing around with them Got one completely rooted everything works fine even USB mass storage. It sees the internal car and the external card on my computer but the rotation doesn't work (had to download an app to fix). But none of the others have been able to plug up to the computer as a mass storage device. I think I ran in the developer page that this was missing from this Tablet. Is this true?

Roycehams

Apr 28, 2011
So I have come into possession of about 8 of these things ( friend works at sprint) and I have been messing around with them Got one completely rooted everything works fine even USB mass storage. It sees the internal car and the external card on my computer but the rotation doesn't work (had to download an app to fix). But none of the others have been able to plug up to the computer as a mass storage device. I think I ran in the developer page that this was missing from this Tablet. Is this true?

9th post

TLRH

Jan 10, 2017
May be old news - Kasty's ROM and TWRP

To update this venerable phablet, search Kasty's ROM V55-PAC-JB (great work) and flash TWRP-2.6.0.0.img over Fastboot. Once TWRP is running, flash away and add a custom kernel. :highfive:

Top Liked Posts