LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

Search This thread

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Hey just got my battery yesterday and am going to see how well it holds up I am a heavy user. Stock I only got about 3hrs out of original battery! Lets see how it goes!!

I think you'll like it. On days that I'm a heavy user I get about 8-10.

"Heavy Use" to me is the following:
Playing games
Facebook
Phone calls
Texting
Emails
XDA
Wifi on all day
Brightness all the way up
4G on all day

RootedUser

Aug 17, 2011
Toledo
IM still having the problem of .... I can be at 51% then reboot the phone an it says 25%. Thought it was my battery before but it's not. Any ideas

I've been Supercharged and Gingervolted!

xgshortbus25

Sep 16, 2011
Seymour
OK Im sold!

I never enjoyed spending money more on this phone do they make a bigger battery? 3000 mAh is what mine says on it! I really wish they sold a bigger one than this that would be awesome but lets just say, I done a lot yesterday with it.

Surfing
Facebook
Games
flashing Gingervolt 2.0
resetting up everything
looking at houses for vacation
Texting you name it done it

And I got a solid 14hrs and it still had 25% when I plugged it in!!!!

When someone finds or makes a OEM LG battery that is 5000 mAh I'll buy it too until then I guess this 3000 with 14hrs of use will have to do!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Big Cam

Apr 6, 2011
West Fargo
5000mah is a little crazy, it'd be as big as the phone .lol

Seriously though, the bump is big enough with the 3000mah one. s long as you charge it nightly you can go all day for sure, I even watch netflix or hulu sometimes and it still lasts me the whole day.

xgshortbus25

Sep 16, 2011
Seymour
Yeah I'm just saying if the bigger battery is this good I'd hook up a car battery just to not have to worry about it going dead!!! I've only had the phone 2 months but I'm very pleased so far! I wonder how good the revo2 will be?

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Yeah I'm just saying if the bigger battery is this good I'd hook up a car battery just to not have to worry about it going dead!!! I've only had the phone 2 months but I'm very pleased so far! I wonder how good the revo2 will be?

Told you that you would not be disappointed with the extended battery!

xgshortbus25

Sep 16, 2011
Seymour
Yeah it rocks!! Now if someone could figure out how to make Facebook not continue to suck up 40megs of ram after I close out of it I'd be happy!!! Takes like 40 mins for it to shut down and only use a couple of megs!!! When I close an app I want it to close clompletly out of everything!!!

PinkyTheDevil

Oct 3, 2011
Probably a dumb question but, are the esteem and revolution batteries interchangeable?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

xgshortbus25

Sep 16, 2011
Seymour
No the esteem battery will not work for revolution. Bought one tried it incompatible. Bought one from Verizon awesome!!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA

sleepycarl5150

Jun 23, 2011
I work in a hospital and don't get a lot of reception, none-1x usually, I was wondering how the long the battery last with airplane mode on, but with apps (games) running a lot?

MacK1ll3r

Nov 17, 2011
Im sure this is a great battery I just cant see myself being able to deal with not having a case for my phone though.

LaggyWizard

Mar 9, 2012
the extended battery is a must...

with smart phones nowadays, yes u pretty much have to choose between that and a case but u can always have a backup battery at least... last i checked all batteries at least for the revo, were on sale i got my 3000 mah for 25 bucks out the door. i can tether all day long or have general use for up to two days.

Dave51495

Mar 20, 2012
Gonna be hard to switch back :/

I'm thinking of getting a case, but then I'd have to switch back to the original battery. What would y'all suggest?

The Kraken!

Jun 16, 2012
I'm surprised by the overnight battery drain figures some people have posted in this thread. Mine doesn't lose that much even with the regular battery. With the extended, overnight my battery loses 15-20% with 4G on the whole time. No wifi or bt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the extended life battery from Verizon. Says 3000mAh and I can proudly say that with moderate/heavy use, I get about 12-14 hours. Less that moderate/light use and I get about 25-27 hours.