"cyanogenmod account has stopped" after flashing ZVC stock rooted ROM

Search This thread

max12344

Nov 16, 2011
Hi,
Yesterday I posted about why my Wifi and 3G didn't work after flashing CM11. With the help of of engine95 I got this to work (thanks!) but now I am running into another problem:

The GPS doesn't work. As far as I can tell the standard solution is to flash stock again and get a GPS fix, then go to back to CM. So I flashed ZVC_Stock_Root.zip again. This worked yesterday, but today it shows a message "cyanogenmod account has stopped" and reboots after a while. I have done a factory reset and wiped Dalvik cache but the message still appears.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: engine95

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
Hi,
Yesterday I posted about why my Wifi and 3G didn't work after flashing CM11. With the help of of engine95 I got this to work (thanks!) but now I am running into another problem:

The GPS doesn't work. As far as I can tell the standard solution is to flash stock again and get a GPS fix, then go to back to CM. So I flashed ZVC_Stock_Root.zip again. This worked yesterday, but today it shows a message "cyanogenmod account has stopped" and reboots after a while. I have done a factory reset and wiped Dalvik cache but the message still appears.

This ^^^^^^.
Also. when you flash to the stock ZVC, make sure everything is working and make a backup in TWRP/CWM. That way you can bounce back and forth when CM/AOSP Rom's have issue's that need to be fixed with stock. ie update profile prl, GPS.

max12344

Nov 16, 2011
This ^^^^^^.
Also. when you flash to the stock ZVC, make sure everything is working and make a backup in TWRP/CWM. That way you can bounce back and forth when CM/AOSP Rom's have issue's that need to be fixed with stock. ie update profile prl, GPS.

Thanks a lot, everybody. Formatting system allowed me to boot up stock and get a GPS fix. I have backed up stock and can switch easily between CM and stock now.

It took a while but now I have a fully functioning Optimus G with CM11.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Delete system in recovery and re-flash ZVC stock zip to get rid of pop up message.