KitKat for SFR branded Z1- France?

Search This thread

MakaMika

Jan 6, 2014
Hello everybody,

So I would like to know if any one of you, perticularly in France, got the update for SFR branded xperia z1,it's almost May and still nothing for me and Im not sure I can go through the manual updating process by myself :( ,all I have is some app updates every now and then..So? :/

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

MisfirGeek

Jan 25, 2011
I flash the generic upon the SFR. No change with SFR (you can reinstall their apps) and you'll get updates faster.

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: MakaMika

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
Hello everybody,

So I would like to know if any one of you, perticularly in France, got the update for SFR branded xperia z1,it's almost May and still nothing for me and Im not sure I can go through the manual updating process by myself :( ,all I have is some app updates every now and then..So? :/

Salut, i have SFR and i've had all updates correctly as far i remember, but i didn't like very much the SFR ROM with useless apps so i've flash the [NUT]'s ROM, my Z1 is branded and locked BL.

MakaMika

Jan 6, 2014
Salut, i have SFR and i've had all updates correctly as far i remember, but i didn't like very much the SFR ROM with useless apps so i've flash the [NUT]'s ROM, my Z1 is branded and locked BL.

Bonjour :)

So you're saying it's better to flash a custom rom..im locked BL too!
But what were exactly the differeces you noticed between the Rom from SFR and the one you're using now?

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris

But what were exactly the differeces you noticed between the Rom from SFR and the one you're using now?

First we don't have the useless apps form SFR, also i'm rooted, that's a big difference, the [NUT]'s ROM is based to the official stock one so it's like to have the official one with the root access and without SFR app :D

MakaMika

Jan 6, 2014
First we don't have the useless apps form SFR, also i'm rooted, that's a big difference, the [NUT]'s ROM is based to the official stock one so it's like to have the official one with the root access and without SFR app :D

Ahaa,I see now..guess I ll just do it although I ve never flashed a custom Rom before,such a newbie :D
Merci bcp ;)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

MakaMika

Jan 6, 2014
In fact the root process is included, just start to flash a stock 534fw and install dualrecovery that will root your phone :)

I see..I've been searching in the forum and found multiple opinions on how to downgeade to 534,some saying you must first downgrade to 557 others saying no..would you happen to know a trusted methode that i can use?a thread maybe?

And thanks alot for being so helpful

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
I see..I've been searching in the forum and found multiple opinions on how to downgeade to 534,some saying you must first downgrade to 557 others saying no..would you happen to know a trusted methode that i can use?a thread maybe?

And thanks alot for being so helpful

Just take a stock 534fw in the mega collection thread and flash it, then install XZDualRecovery, that will root your phone if necessary, then follow the thread here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2711982

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I flash the generic upon the SFR. No change with SFR (you can reinstall their apps) and you'll get updates faster.

Envoyé de mon C6903 en utilisant Tapatalk
    No i didn't had it so i flash a custom one.
    You can verify here

http://smartphones.sfr.fr/android/
    Hello everybody,

Ahaa,I see now..guess I ll just do it although I ve never flashed a custom Rom before,such a newbie :D
    Merci bcp ;)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

We all have been newbie a day, don't worry the [NUT]'s method is extremly simple take a look to this thread i'll help you if you need.
    De rien ;)