[Q] Bootloop on NC2

Search This thread

cmatulich

May 13, 2014
Okay Ive been searching around for solutions for my bootloop and most people are obviously saying odin back to mje. I was wondering how odin will recognize my phone if it keeps powering off and on. Yes I tried to hold the power home and volume up key. It boots up, vibrates twice, says recovery booting... then powers down, repeats. I removed the battery and that didnt help. Any thoughts, Im on beans stock nc2 odexed rom. I also tried the tutorial in thread about bootloops, I held down power home and volume down but nothing changes it still is trying to boot into recovery , then turns off and repeats.

-the whole reason this came about is when I was going to power down so I held the power button and then the custom 4 option power down menu came up and i accidentally clicked recovery when I meant to push power off, then this happened-

Last edited:

xxperrin

Feb 1, 2011
Escondido
Use volume DOWN +home +power then when the menu comes up press volume up. Then you are in Odin mode. You said you are pressing volume UP + home + pwr. That is wrong.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Okay Ive been searching around for solutions for my bootloop and most people are obviously saying odin back to mje. I was wondering how odin will recognize my phone if it keeps powering off and on. Yes I tried to hold the power home and volume up key. It boots up, vibrates twice, says recovery booting... then powers down, repeats. I removed the battery and that didnt help. Any thoughts, Im on beans stock nc2 odexed rom.

You need to hold Power, Home and Volume Down to get into download mode to flash MJE with Odin.

dhufford81

Jul 18, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Okay Ive been searching around for solutions for my bootloop and most people are obviously saying odin back to mje. I was wondering how odin will recognize my phone if it keeps powering off and on. Yes I tried to hold the power home and volume up key. It boots up, vibrates twice, says recovery booting... then powers down, repeats. I removed the battery and that didnt help. Any thoughts, Im on beans stock nc2 odexed rom.

Power down completely and then hold vol down, home and power. That boots you into download mode which you use to flash MJE with odin. If/when you get into download mode, it shouldn't reboot. If it does then you have other problems!

cmatulich

May 13, 2014
You need to hold Power, Home and Volume Down to get into download mode to flash MJE with Odin.

I cant manually power down because of this boot loop, so i removed the battery, as soon as my battery touches the metal prongs to connect, the phone boots up and tries to boot into recovery , when it restarted I tried what all of you said, power, home and volume DOWN and nothing happens