[Q] Any possible way of cutting the audio of an app?

Search This thread

Asad_970

Jul 30, 2014
There are some games (flappy bird, Leo's fortune etc) which does not allow volume control for them and I'm mostly listening to music whilst playing games on my s3 so I was wondering if there is any possible way of killing the audio of apps you want to cause it gets annoying listening to two different sounds at the same time , there must be a way since rooting your Android means gaining full possibilities and control over it and I think root could help us here someway, Thanks.

M!shr@ji

Dec 29, 2013
New Delhi
A work around

There are some games (flappy bird, Leo's fortune etc) which does not allow volume control for them and I'm mostly listening to music whilst playing games on my s3 so I was wondering if there is any possible way of killing the audio of apps you want to cause it gets annoying listening to two different sounds at the same time , there must be a way since rooting your Android means gaining full possibilities and control over it and I think root could help us here someway, Thanks.

Not aware of a gentle way to do this but renaming the audio files/folder of your app in /data folder could do the trick. If this gives an FC, you can try replacing those audio files with dummy blank files having same name. :confused:

Reactions: Asad_970

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A work around

Not aware of a gentle way to do this but renaming the audio files/folder of your app in /data folder could do the trick. If this gives an FC, you can try replacing those audio files with dummy blank files having same name. :confused: