Cases

Search This thread

Orangeblood77

Jan 7, 2012
Incipio here. It does the job, not bulky and easy to get on and off. It does not interfere with the operation of the phone in any way.

I have had it since December when I got the phone.

woulfey

Dec 21, 2010
St. Paul, MN
Have the trident case myself, love it...very durable and protects thus flimsy back nicely

- being Scottish means I like to hang 'em out and rock it like I'm William Wallace on an Amaze 4G

Petronoid

Jun 11, 2011
I bought a TPU case from diztronic, at tpu-cases.com very happy with it. I bought the smoke color one which is translucent and shows the silver/black back of the phone partially. Looks better than the matte black imho. There is a discount coupon as well, I think if you use XDA it will give u $2 off . Search xda forum for diztronic coupon to confirm.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

ITALIANNYC

Apr 20, 2012

SteveVN

Feb 19, 2012
I saw that one as well. I now am looking at the Ballistic SG series. It has the opening holes around the camera and does not make the phone too big and has great protection. I can get it for $20 on Amazon.

Picked one of these up last week and love it. Perfect balance of protection and usability imho.

Steve V

shuvarts

May 6, 2012
Seattle
If it's not too late, and just for ffyi, i use the diztronic tpu case (about $10 on amazon). It has a pretty good feel, simple, relatively cheap and does not feel very bulky.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Petronoid

Jun 11, 2011
+1. I am using the New smoke colour tpu case from diztronic as well. Nice case.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

soundping

Apr 30, 2012
Southern Indiana
I have the HTC Amaze 4G D3O® Dual Impact Case - Black
  • One piece shell with a hard outer layer and flexible sides
  • Made with military grade D3O® intelligent technology
  • D3O® molecules lock together to absorb shock
SUPM37425-large.png

It's a very good case. The corners are well protected and all the holes match up perfectly.
The only drawback is the power button is a bit stiff.

frylock017

May 16, 2012
I like the d3o cases mine is the regular d3o and but i also have the d3o band with clear back it is smaller, doesnt add a lot of bulk to the phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are threads regarding cases and such. I'm using Trident Aegis.. Try the search engine..

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk :)
    Just ordered the case-mate tough case.
    $28 after 20% off with '4MOM' code.

I had a hard time deciding between this one and the trident aegis case, but decided the extra $8 is worth the peace of mind of knowing the three pin holes around the camera aren't blocked and I think this case looks a bit slimmer. There isn't much information out there for the Amaze version, but the Sensation tough case is well reviewed. So I am hoping the Amaze one will be the same.

Will post some pictures when the case gets here. :)