|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

andrewjudson1987

Oct 1, 2009
need help in fixing keypad issue and battery backup

hi i flashed this ROM on my HTC pro and when i open the keypad and try to select symbols, SMS screen comes up... and when i try to use SHIFT key it gets connected to GPRS and the battery backup is not as before.. NEED SOME HELP

-ANDREW

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
hi i flashed this ROM on my HTC pro and when i open the keypad and try to select symbols, SMS screen comes up... and when i try to use SHIFT key it gets connected to GPRS and the battery backup is not as before.. NEED SOME HELP

-ANDREW

This ROM has the keyboard layout set for an HTC Fuze, not a Touch Pro. There is one registry key to change to switch between layouts, but can't remember exactly which one at the moment. Do a search and you should be able to find the answer.

hefman

May 21, 2006
Links no longer working.. would it be possible to have them updated.. thank you kindly

Do you really want to use this old version of EnergyROM? There have been numerous new versions released in the newer rom thread -- "Genesis".

If you are serious about using this rom, there should be some mirrors in this thread if you search for them. I seriously doubt the chef is going to update the links for this rom...

aero99

Mar 20, 2009
thank you NRG for sharing wif this fantastic rom, im half way downloading and cant wait to try it out...

good job~:D

blehh

Oct 13, 2009
Thank you. ;]

Dear NRGZ28.

I just want to thank you for spending some much time and effort on this ROM.
Your work is much appreciated!
Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
A very very happy HTC Fuze user. :D

hefman

May 21, 2006
i want to download the standard rom,but its something wrong with the downloadlink

The last page or two is full of posts explaining that this is an outdated rom that is no longer being updated. You're better off with NRG's latest installment. Do a search for "Photon"...

mailsforvarun

Oct 20, 2009
imate8502.blogspot.com
An issue with the camera

First of all, thanks a lot for this wonderful ROM:)
Installed it on my touch pro yesterday...

Im having some trouble with the camera on the phone.
I can see both the camera and video recording icons on the Pictures and videos screen,but when i click, both doesnt respond...

Any help....!!!:(