Find my daughter calls HOW ??

Search This thread

zakben

Apr 1, 2014
how can I see the calls that makes my daughter in her smartphone? (xperia U)

because she deletes them forever and I'm sure she talking with a person but she always answers NO!

Is there any app to do this? i can install on your phone ? or receive all calls on my smartphone??

zakben

Apr 1, 2014
The answer is no,and chill out dude and let the kid have some privacy lol :p

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

As you see a person going in the wrong way .. and that person are your daughter will understand dear!

the last time he spoke on the phone but when he gave me the phone .. i think he deleted everything ... I do not understand what hides!!

zakben

Apr 1, 2014
well this is not a app for snooping but you can try installing truecaller on her mobile and then even if she deletes the call records then also you can see whom she calls vice-versa and you can tell her that this is app is for searching numbers.... and this can do the trick
PRESS THE THANKS IF I HELPED

so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??

nikunj.baheti@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2013
mumbai
so you want mean this app truecaller save all calls on smartphone even if her delete them from default??

yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

zakben

Apr 1, 2014
yup what is it does is that it actually saves the log somewhere different place rather than taking it directly from the dialler app and you can easily see who had called her and don't tell her that it saves call log
PRESS THE TANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED

i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
i just install and test it on my smartphone but when i delete call from default is delete from the app too !

so i can install this app in her smartphone but when she call with this (strane man) i think she remove the call immediatly !

think this app dont do nothing! am waiting maybe another member have more experience

I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...

Last edited:

zakben

Apr 1, 2014
I know this is a technical forum. Not meant to give personal advices

BUT this topic really disturbing me. So if the "guy" is not intended to act in any criminal way to your daughter (In that case you can call the police of course) you may be think about letting your daughter decide about the poeple she spends time with...

If the simcard is registered on your name (In case your daughter is not at least 16years old it must be like this) you can ask the provider for the call logs...

thanks so much for you reply but i dont remember the sim card registration name ...!

every day when she comes home from school talking on the phone .. but in the evening when I check the phone i can't find anything!

I thought there was some application that saves .. what one does on the smartphone.! because i check on Google but i find this fourm!

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
thanks so much for you reply but i dont remember the sim card registration name ...!

every day when she comes home from school talking on the phone .. but in the evening when I check the phone i can't find anything!

I thought there was some application that saves .. what one does on the smartphone.! because i check on Google but i find this fourm!

That means you want so spy out your daughter for no urgent reason???

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Guys stop telling this person what to do they're just concerned. From a point I understand where they are coming from and I understand what others think too. But...

@zakben trust your daughter, if you trust her she will not lie to you. Just lay low on this situation for a moment. Just tell her not to do anything stupid or crazy. If she has a boyfriend its not a big deal as many students nowadays do so. Its natural.

But if you do feel like something is up and you want to know. Just personally ask her calmly that whom she is talking to and saying you will not get angry what so ever. This will build up trust and wouldn't cause any problems between you two.

No need to add stuff to your daughters phone to find out what she is doing as its invading her space.

The sash wringing... the trash thinging... mash flinging... the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the...

Last edited: