[Q] Is NB4 kk or jb? Conflicting information

Search This thread

watson540

Aug 1, 2007
In my about phone menu I can see the Android version is 4.3 which says to me this is a jellybean ROM. However I seem to be getting conflicting info via Google as to whether this is a kk or jb ROM. Very dumb question since I'm 99 percent sure it's jb but I want to make sure before I go flashing ROMs (safestrap and root installed already)

I appreciate any I formation. Thanks

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
Nothing wrong being 100% sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

rajeev2liz

Feb 17, 2014
El Paso
ROM

In my about phone menu I can see the Android version is 4.3 which says to me this is a jellybean ROM. However I seem to be getting conflicting info via Google as to whether this is a kk or jb ROM. Very dumb question since I'm 99 percent sure it's jb but I want to make sure before I go flashing ROMs (safestrap and root installed already)

I appreciate any I formation. Thanks

What ROM you thinking about flashing? I am on the 4.3 NB4 just looking for a good ROM to flash. thanks

posersk8r

Feb 21, 2014
But i can't find no 4.3 jelly bean ROMs all are MJ5 not NB4 and 4.4 are not rooted as my device is rooted.

the mj5 jb roms are useable even of youre on nb4, and the kk roms, go in the general section and look for mr. tropazr's thread for more info on how to go to kk from jb. they are all pre-rooted so dont worry about losing root.

Reactions: rajeev2liz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But i can't find no 4.3 jelly bean ROMs all are MJ5 not NB4 and 4.4 are not rooted as my device is rooted.

the mj5 jb roms are useable even of youre on nb4, and the kk roms, go in the general section and look for mr. tropazr's thread for more info on how to go to kk from jb. they are all pre-rooted so dont worry about losing root.