Phone wont boot

Search This thread
C

chib1panda

Yes! Glad that worked. It was probably a bad download. Tyes root again. Dont get discouraged. Try dewizzed 2.5. Its crazy fast and stable. Also,didnt remember if you had made a backup. Make one after you odin cwm before you flash root./ custom rom. That way you have stock to go back to when there is no computer around.
dude you are the best, cant believe this worked THANK YOU THANK YOU

now im wondering if i should try installing a rom again :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

Master&Slave™

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Someone didnt follow the forum rules nor flasging rules. I dont even want to help this guy if he cant follow the rules.

_Thursday

C

chib1panda

Dude well even knowing that i helped at it was resolved. Shoukdbhave kept that to yourself.
Someone didnt follow the forum rules nor flasging rules. I dont even want to help this guy if he cant follow the rules.

_Thursday

Master&Slave™

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Dude well even knowing that i helped at it was resolved. Shoukdbhave kept that to yourself.

No I shouldnt have, you cant expect to root your phone and install a custom rom without following directions. This should have been in the general section. You know that too. We have rules for a reason.

_Thursday

C

chib1panda

Look i am not trying to come off in any way rude. I see it this way. He may have posted in the wrong secrton , but continously flaming him wont help because he would just kept asking. Let it go Itll get moved or deleted soon.
No I shouldnt have, you cant expect to root your phone and install a custom rom without following directions. This should have been in the general section. You know that too. We have rules for a reason.

_Thursday

Last edited:

JayVil

Dec 6, 2010
hey im having trouble with flashing roms ive tried multiple roms and still wont boot just sends me into bootloop. the only roms i can use are ones that i download from rom manager but i wanted an ics rom thats the main reason y i rooted. hope u guys can help

Last edited: