AT&T I527UCUBNE7 OTA CFG File

Search This thread

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007

PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ATTEMPTING!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE

FILE WAS DOWNLOAD FROM AT&T VIA OTA UPDATE FROM MY MEGA & EXTRACTED FROM THERE - I527UCUBNE7 CFG FILE OTA UPDATE

I only recommend running adb sideload to install.

ADB SIDELOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS

- Make sure USB debugging is ENABLED
- Reboot device into recovery
- Plug device into computer
- Select adb sideload from your devices recovery screen (drivers might need to install, wait for this and then continue)
- load up command prompt for adb

From here I will give examples (adjust according where your file is stored)

As example say I saved my file in my documents folder this would be the command to sideload

adb sideload c:/users/owner/my documents/ATT OTA 4.4 UPDATE.cfg .............you can rename the file whatever you want but I changed the name for confusion as to what it was.

The file will start to load onto the device and show percentage in adb until upload is complete. Once the file is loaded your device will start the update process. If it fails it will show where it stopped at most likely being that a factory file is missing or changed. Everything must be original from previous mr2 firmware.

AGAIN IF YOU REMOVED, MODIFIED, FROZE APPS LIKE KNOX MOST LIKELY YOUR UPDATE WILL FAIL AFTER 25-30%. FOR BEST RESULTS YOUR ROM MUST HAVE ALL ORIGINAL FILES. THIS UPDATE SCANS YOUR FILE SYSTEM TO ENSURE NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED. ANY CHANGE WILL CAUSE A FAILURE.

IF YOU GET AN ERROR DURING UPDATE - INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU GET AN ERROR

- Download mr2.tar.md5 file located in my signature under galaxy mega repository
- Install via Odin & make sure "Auto-Reboot" is UN-CHECKED
- Once install is finished reboot device into recovery
- Select adb sideload install then follow the steps above to install update via sideload

THIS UPDATE IS NOT ROOTED OR UNLOCKED. INSTALLING WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ROOT!!

IF YOURE NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DOING - DONT DO IT - RECOMMEND REMOVING BUSYBOX - ROOT BEFORE INSTALL -

AT&T I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - CFG FILE - DROPBOX CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO CONGESTION

- GOOGLE DRIVE LINK - I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - GOOGLE DRIVE LINK -

- MEGA LINK - I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - MEGA LINK -

AGAIN USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Last edited:

hedgehogmd

Nov 26, 2010
MD
updated no problems but now i have no touch on the screen. no buttons light up or nothing. has anybody else ran into this problem.
thanks

KDKobes

Aug 12, 2007
No i did a full system reload with Odin then applied the OTA. everything went fine no errors rebooted and no touch.

I have seen this happen before. Which "full system reload file" did you use and where was it downloaded? Usually is fixed by re-installing a lower version rom then reapplying the update. I would recommend reinstalling the official rom if thats what you used if you can. This would be the mr2 tar.md5 file in odin. Which way did you install update? Did you try reinstalling the update?

*currently uploading stock official att mr2.tar.md5 to my repository. File should be up shortly*

Last edited:
Reactions: hoangthienan7

hedgehogmd

Nov 26, 2010
MD

I have seen this happen before. Which "full system reload file" did you use and where was it downloaded? Usually is fixed by re-installing a lower version rom then reapplying the update. I would recommend reinstalling the official rom if thats what you used if you can. This would be the mr2 tar.md5 file in odin. Which way did you install update? Did you try reinstalling the update?

*currently uploading stock official att mr2.tar.md5 to my repository. File should be up shortly*

i replaced the screen about 4 months ago with a aftermarket lcd assy and i had to hookup my cracked factory screen boot phone the plug in my aftermarket screen and touch works.

kwed73

Feb 28, 2013
My phone is unlocked. If I do this, what are the chances I lose that unlock?

I updated to 4.2.2 via Kies and didn't lose the unlock, so curious about this.

JOlaks

Nov 24, 2015
Great!

Wow..... I have been here and there before I got here. It worked flawlessly!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ATTEMPTING!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE

FILE WAS DOWNLOAD FROM AT&T VIA OTA UPDATE FROM MY MEGA & EXTRACTED FROM THERE - I527UCUBNE7 CFG FILE OTA UPDATE

I only recommend running adb sideload to install.

ADB SIDELOAD DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS

- Make sure USB debugging is ENABLED
    - Reboot device into recovery
    - Plug device into computer
    - Select adb sideload from your devices recovery screen (drivers might need to install, wait for this and then continue)
    - load up command prompt for adb

From here I will give examples (adjust according where your file is stored)

As example say I saved my file in my documents folder this would be the command to sideload

adb sideload c:/users/owner/my documents/ATT OTA 4.4 UPDATE.cfg .............you can rename the file whatever you want but I changed the name for confusion as to what it was.

The file will start to load onto the device and show percentage in adb until upload is complete. Once the file is loaded your device will start the update process. If it fails it will show where it stopped at most likely being that a factory file is missing or changed. Everything must be original from previous mr2 firmware.

AGAIN IF YOU REMOVED, MODIFIED, FROZE APPS LIKE KNOX MOST LIKELY YOUR UPDATE WILL FAIL AFTER 25-30%. FOR BEST RESULTS YOUR ROM MUST HAVE ALL ORIGINAL FILES. THIS UPDATE SCANS YOUR FILE SYSTEM TO ENSURE NOTHING HAS BEEN CHANGED. ANY CHANGE WILL CAUSE A FAILURE.

IF YOU GET AN ERROR DURING UPDATE - INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU GET AN ERROR

- Download mr2.tar.md5 file located in my signature under galaxy mega repository
    - Install via Odin & make sure "Auto-Reboot" is UN-CHECKED
    - Once install is finished reboot device into recovery
    - Select adb sideload install then follow the steps above to install update via sideload

THIS UPDATE IS NOT ROOTED OR UNLOCKED. INSTALLING WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ROOT!!

IF YOURE NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DOING - DONT DO IT - RECOMMEND REMOVING BUSYBOX - ROOT BEFORE INSTALL -

AT&T I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - CFG FILE - DROPBOX CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO CONGESTION

- GOOGLE DRIVE LINK - I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - GOOGLE DRIVE LINK -

- MEGA LINK - I527UCUBNE7 OTA UPDATE - MEGA LINK -

AGAIN USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    No i did a full system reload with Odin then applied the OTA. everything went fine no errors rebooted and no touch.