[Q] [Help] s4 mini 1:1 Bootloop after root/backup with MTkdroidtools

Search This thread

chillbreak

Dec 9, 2013
Hello @all,

First sorry for my bad english. I try explain my Problem as best as i can in english.

2 Days ago i got 2 pcs from this Phone: mixeshop , Mini s4 1:1 106$

I messed around with one of these phones with mtk droid tools for root / Backup. My hand was faster then my brain.. i have bricked the first phone after the question from droid tools to make cwm and i klicked OK by thequestion of write back boot.bin or similar.. So now my phone is in Bootloop. If i start the phone with vol + and powerbutton the phone starts into 3e recovery. I tried wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition but phone is still in bootloop (Samsung startlogo - blackscreen - samsung startlogo - blackscreen ....)
The backup before the bootloop isnt done without errors so i think i can forget do smth with the backup (with many errors)

The 2nd Phone is exact the same phone, same software, same lcd driver and work well (rooted with ADB script)

So what can i do to get the bootloop smartphone working? I´ve tried to make a backup from the working phone and flash this to the bootlooped one but i can´t make a backup because of errors. Maybe i stuck on this becaus i´m newbie. I do not want to be responsible for the fact that my daughter got a destroyed phone by dumb daddy to christmas :rolleyes:

Informations about the bootloop stucking phone from backup:

- phone.info
Hardware : MT6572
Model : GT-I9190
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Build date UTC : 20131111-114605
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1, 2013/09/02 13:50
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (sw05@server3) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Nov 11 19:44:39 CST 2013
Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm8009a_fwvga_mipi

-scatter

PRELOADER 0x0
{
}
__NODL_PRO_INFO 0x100000
{
}
__NODL_NVRAM 0x200000
{
}
__NODL_PROTECT_F 0x500000
{
}
__NODL_PROTECT_S 0x800000
{
}
__NODL_SECCFG 0xb00000
{
}
UBOOT 0xb40000
{
}
BOOTIMG 0xbc0000
{
}
RECOVERY 0x11c0000
{
}
SEC_RO 0x17c0000
{
}
__NODL_MISC 0x1800000
{
}
LOGO 0x18c0000
{
}
__NODL_EXPDB 0x19c0000
{
}
__NODL_FAT 0x1bc0000
{
}
ANDROID 0x2fc0000
{
}
CACHE 0x11fc0000
{
}
USRDATA 0x126c0000
{
}
__NODL_BMTPOOL 0xFFFF0050
{
}

The Backup size is 293 MB

Prepare file for flashtool gave me an error.. cant remember exactly

Information about the second working phone with pictures:
1.jpg

block info:
2blockinfo.jpg

I´m really grateful for any help get the bootlooped phone working. I´m new to this stuff with all the tools but i´m ready to learnand hope anyone can help me. shpuld i contact seller to give me stock rom? i really dont know what to do :(

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 201
  • 2blockinfo.jpg
    2blockinfo.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

chillbreak

Dec 9, 2013
no one can help? :( .. I tried to readback boot & recovery from the working phone but after prepare files with mtk droid there is a error message:

Error :No UnGZip Recovery Images

huztlin187

Feb 9, 2014
S4 mini clone

Hello @all,

First sorry for my bad english. I try explain my Problem as best as i can in english.

I messed around with one of these phones with mtk droid tools for root / Backup. My hand was faster then my brain.. i have bricked the first phone after the question from droid tools to make cwm and i klicked OK by thequestion of write back boot.bin or similar.. So now my phone is in Bootloop. If i start the phone with vol + and powerbutton the phone starts into 3e recovery. I tried wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition but phone is still in bootloop (Samsung startlogo - blackscreen - samsung startlogo - blackscreen ....)
The backup before the bootloop isnt done without errors so i think i can forget do smth with the backup (with many errors)

The 2nd Phone is exact the same phone, same software, same lcd driver and work well (rooted with ADB script)

So what can i do to get the bootloop smartphone working? I´ve tried to make a backup from the working phone and flash this to the bootlooped one but i can´t make a backup because of errors. Maybe i stuck on this becaus i´m newbie. I do not want to be responsible for the fact that my daughter got a destroyed phone by dumb daddy to christmas :rolleyes:

- phone.info

-scatter

1.jpg

block info:
2blockinfo.jpg

I´m really grateful for any help get the bootlooped phone working. I´m new to this stuff with all the tools but i´m ready to learnand hope anyone can help me. shpuld i contact seller to give me stock rom? i really dont know what to do :(

Thank you

same problem here..please help us

gurangax

Feb 11, 2014
Hello @all,

- phone.info

-scatter

1.jpg

block info:
2blockinfo.jpg

Thank you

can you post the backup files. i assume it is in zip format

gurangax

Feb 11, 2014
Hello @all,

- phone.info

-scatter

1.jpg

block info:
2blockinfo.jpg

Thank you

We have same phone and I have bricked the phone I kinda fix the phone but it doesnt have the correct base band. Can you send me your backup files maybe I can get the baseband from it so we both will have a working phone again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello @all,

- phone.info
    Hardware : MT6572
    Model : GT-I9190
    Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
    Build date UTC : 20131111-114605
    Android v : 4.2.2
    Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P1, 2013/09/02 13:50
    Kernel v : 3.4.5 (sw05@server3) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Nov 11 19:44:39 CST 2013
    Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
    LCD Driver IC : 1-otm8009a_fwvga_mipi

-scatter

PRELOADER 0x0
    {
    }
    __NODL_PRO_INFO 0x100000
    {
    }
    __NODL_NVRAM 0x200000
    {
    }
    __NODL_PROTECT_F 0x500000
    {
    }
    __NODL_PROTECT_S 0x800000
    {
    }
    __NODL_SECCFG 0xb00000
    {
    }
    UBOOT 0xb40000
    {
    }
    BOOTIMG 0xbc0000
    {
    }
    RECOVERY 0x11c0000
    {
    }
    SEC_RO 0x17c0000
    {
    }
    __NODL_MISC 0x1800000
    {
    }
    LOGO 0x18c0000
    {
    }
    __NODL_EXPDB 0x19c0000
    {
    }
    __NODL_FAT 0x1bc0000
    {
    }
    ANDROID 0x2fc0000
    {
    }
    CACHE 0x11fc0000
    {
    }
    USRDATA 0x126c0000
    {
    }
    __NODL_BMTPOOL 0xFFFF0050
    {
    }

1.jpg

block info:
    2blockinfo.jpg

Thank you