HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=ECLAIR
============================================
No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE msm
Install: out/host/linux-x86/bin/vm-tests
Install: out/target/product/msm/system/app/Mms.apk
target thumb C: libbluetoothd <= external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c
external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:109:21: error: builtin.h: No such file or directory
external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c: In function 'plugin_init':
external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:135: error: '__bluetooth_builtin' undeclared (first use in this function)
external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:135: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:135: error: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [out/target/product/msm/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbluetoothd_intermediates/plugin.o] Error 1

I checked the external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:109

Definitely shows an include of builtin.h here, but I can't seem to find it in the source.

# find . -name builtin.h
#

I checked the vendor/xdandroid/msm/BoardConfig.mk file and verified that BOARD_HAVE_BLUETOOTH is set.

I'm not sure where to go at this point. Any advice is appreciated.

stinebd

Apr 25, 2008
Northampton, PA
I'm getting a build error with the latest repo sync of XDANDROID as follows:

external/bluetooth/bluez/src/plugin.c:109:21: error: builtin.h: No such file or directory

Have you been mucking around in the source for that package? It's definitely in the repository that we pull from: http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/external/bluetooth/bluez.git;a=tree;f=plugins;h=3628b0da9cda67649bc957f7b9c832326371915e;hb=HEAD.

Anyway, you can restore the file (and anything else that somehow got changed) by:
Code:
(from your AOSP source root)
$ cd external/bluetooth/bluez
$ git reset --hard HEAD

If the file still isn't there at that point, do...
Code:
$ git pull korg master

Last edited:

mrqu1cky

Aug 3, 2008
SOLVED

I'm not sure why repo sync didn't pull the file, but it is resolved. Thank you very much

euki

Jul 28, 2008
hi, im try to compile xdandroid from xandroid wiki...

as kernel.org is down i cant use the repo curl android.git.kernel.org/repo >~/bin/repo and i tried with other.

the problem is when i want unzip the files from 'signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-ota-14721.zip' i dont find device/xdandroid/msm directory to run this script, why?

maybe because may be because I'm using a different repository: 'repo init -u git://codeaurora.org/platform/manifest.git -b froyo'
if i use this repo: 'repo init -u git://gitorious.org/xdandroid/manifest.git -b froyo' i have problems like 'unable to connect to kernel.org bla bla bla....' and dont download anything...

what can i do?
which repo can i use?
where is device/xdandroid/msm directory?

Thanks for all, regards....

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
hi, im try to compile xdandroid from xandroid wiki...

as kernel.org is down i cant use the repo curl android.git.kernel.org/repo >~/bin/repo and i tried with other.

the problem is when i want unzip the files from 'signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-ota-14721.zip' i dont find device/xdandroid/msm directory to run this script, why?

maybe because may be because I'm using a different repository: 'repo init -u git://codeaurora.org/platform/manifest.git -b froyo'
if i use this repo: 'repo init -u git://gitorious.org/xdandroid/manifest.git -b froyo' i have problems like 'unable to connect to kernel.org bla bla bla....' and dont download anything...

what can i do?
which repo can i use?
where is device/xdandroid/msm directory?

Thanks for all, regards....

If kernel.org is down, you won't be able to sync the repo correctly.

Stine is looking at moving to bitbucket. Dunno when it'll actually happen, or if it will.

euki

Jul 28, 2008
If kernel.org is down, you won't be able to sync the repo correctly.

Stine is looking at moving to bitbucket. Dunno when it'll actually happen, or if it will.

I edited default.xml file from .repo/manifiest directory and changed a couple lines. Now i can sync xdandroid repo but i have a doubt when i have to create a product and a board directory as say in xdandroid wiki. These directories (board and product) are in ~/xdandroid/build/target/ do i have to create these directories into ~/xdandroid/device/xdandroid/msm/ directory? Or i can edit mk files to inherit them from ~/xdandroid/build/target/

Thanks, regards.