[9001] [INDEX] [UPD: 26/07/2012] Themes*Kitchens*Mods*Scripts*ROMs for I9001

Search This thread

quillo71

Dec 4, 2011
Excelent work Nika, congratulations.

Now is very easy meet something for costumize my i9001.

Thanks.

Regards

nikagl

Jun 11, 2006
Nieuwegein, NL
OnePlus 6
Hi all,

Here's a useful vBulletin feature. You can search from a URL too. That way we can search the 9000 forums for relevant 9001 topics. As long as everyone uses the 9001 tag or at least mentions their rom is for 9001, you can use the following URL:
http://xdaforums.com/search.php?do=process&query=9001&forumchoice[]=656&childforums=1

So make sure to always include 9001 in your forum posts. Preferably always start with [9001] as mentioned before...

Regards,

Nika.

rayiskon

Jan 9, 2011
Added it to get devs attention although it's not actually an SGS+ related topic...

it's universal, but a lot of those tweaks could be implied to SGS+ . while going through some build.props from DHD roms i noticed they all use the LCD density tweak (200->240) . in addition to the VM heapsize tweak, but then they have more RAM on DHD.

vetefan

Mar 21, 2011
i'm a newbie here and i have meet some problem in using the ROMs/kernels.

my phone is asian based (HK/TW chinese) and runs OK with ZSKP7 ROM. i have tried cranium RC5 and RC6 and none of them boot up successfully.

then, i try to apply kernels on ZSKP7 ROM and the following is the result:

FedMod v1.2: can boot, and can go recovery mode
FeaMod Recovery 1.3.1 with FeaCore Phoenix nonOC: shows pheonix boot screen then shut down itself. also, cannot go into recovery mode
updateFMR_cfs_1.3.1: can boot, and can go recovery mode

this explains why i cannot boot with cranium. it seems my phone is not friendly to all kind of custom rom at all.

upon fedmod 1.2 and updateFMR_cfs_1.3.1, the phone can run, however, the phone will shut down when the charger is plugged into the phone (but it seems it is ok to charge the phone with usb cable to pc). the above remains the same even if Adrenaline Shotv13 is applied.

i'm now applying I8150 GPU driver, ZSKP7 kernel and Adrenaline Shotv13 (probably only the sql lib works as the kernel does not support init.d script) on ZSKP7 ROM and the phone runs smoothly and works fine with charger, but this seems i can never apply further developed custom ROMs later on. is anyone met this problem before and have any solution?

nikagl

Jun 11, 2006
Nieuwegein, NL
OnePlus 6
i'm a newbie here and i have meet some problem in using the ROMs/kernels.

my phone is asian based (HK/TW chinese) and runs OK with ZSKP7 ROM. i have tried cranium RC5 and RC6 and none of them boot up successfully.

then, i try to apply kernels on ZSKP7 ROM and the following is the result:

FedMod v1.2: can boot, and can go recovery mode
FeaMod Recovery 1.3.1 with FeaCore Phoenix nonOC: shows pheonix boot screen then shut down itself. also, cannot go into recovery mode
updateFMR_cfs_1.3.1: can boot, and can go recovery mode

this explains why i cannot boot with cranium. it seems my phone is not friendly to all kind of custom rom at all.

upon fedmod 1.2 and updateFMR_cfs_1.3.1, the phone can run, however, the phone will shut down when the charger is plugged into the phone (but it seems it is ok to charge the phone with usb cable to pc). the above remains the same even if Adrenaline Shotv13 is applied.

i'm now applying I8150 GPU driver, ZSKP7 kernel and Adrenaline Shotv13 (probably only the sql lib works as the kernel does not support init.d script) on ZSKP7 ROM and the phone runs smoothly and works fine with charger, but this seems i can never apply further developed custom ROMs later on. is anyone met this problem before and have any solution?

Wrong thread

Top Liked Posts