[Q] Samsung ICS ROM??

Search This thread

Boxerboy213

Sep 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Okay, so we all know the likes of getting ports to the Infuse are super low. As of right now, our devs stick to Samsung based roms and modding them. Which is pretty cool. I just have one quick question. What are the likes of us getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS rom? It is samsung based... But would like to know if it would be possible. I'm not that intelligent in the rom making world so go easy on me plz, if this turns out to be a stupid question. :eek: Also, while I'm at it. Does anyone know any good SGS2 roms for the Infuse??

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Okay, so we all know the likes of getting ports to the Infuse are super low. As of right now, our devs stick to Samsung based roms and modding them. Which is pretty cool. I just have one quick question. What are the likes of us getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS rom? It is samsung based... But would like to know if it would be possible. I'm not that intelligent in the rom making world so go easy on me plz, if this turns out to be a stupid question. :eek: Also, while I'm at it. Does anyone know any good SGS2 roms for the Infuse??

Ports for the infuse low? Check my signature links for the super thread....good list of ports....btw

We have ics being birth...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1601844

As far as sg2 rom being ported....well there is a reason why not done...believe something to do with hardware, make.
Btw don't know any good sg2 ROMs but again check my signature links for lots of great infuse native ROms and Ports.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh good another ICS Question thread.

Sent from my Infuse 4G set up the way I want cuz I READ the threads using xda premium

Ports for the infuse low? Check my signature links for the super thread....good list of ports....btw

We have ics being birth...
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1601844

As far as sg2 rom being ported....well there is a reason why not done...believe something to do with hardware, make.
    Btw don't know any good sg2 ROMs but again check my signature links for lots of great infuse native ROms and Ports.