[T,Tx][AudioMod][ProJect.SNC] PureXAudioTx on MSM8260T | A new audio mod from XZ |

Search This thread

jimRnor

Jun 21, 2012
Sarawak
Look this before you went down

1- This mod are the audio mod which ported from XZ to XTX MSM 8260T chipset.
2- FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE THE MOD TO YOUR ROM OR MODS WITH PROPER CREDITS GIVEN, OR I WILL FIND YOU OUT.ALSO I AM NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR BREAKED PHONE OR HEADSET!!
3- This mod works fully on unlocked bootloader and locked bootloader , of course a custom recovery is needed, and a deodexed rom too
4- The speaker's audio quality becomes worse as you increase volume, this is because our speaker cannot output good audio quality at loud volumes.it is impossible to keep audio quality and loud volume because of our hardware.
The htc one(M8) has a dedicated amp inside it's chipset which amplifies audio better with more sound, that is why new htc phones can have very loud speaker volume with good speaker audio quality.(from zeroinfinity)
5- Please! For your own safety, do a Nandroid backup before install mod!If you got android updates every restart, deodex your rom
6- Lastly, enjoy my mod and give the feedback if you find ANY bugs :)

-If you sure you have readed all of these notes/attention, you may continue the thread :)

Keeps suffering on your device's speaker?feel not enough bass,clarity on your high class headphones etc.?Don't worried about this, presenting, the new SoNiCo PureXAudioTx (also named as PxATx) !!

tKK5sW8l.jpg

What is the feature/pros of installing SoNiCo PxATx ?

>This mod are based on ZerInfinity's PureXAudio, many thanks to him :)
>Included the Htc One M8's 75% libs and mods
>DSEE-HX ported from the NWZ-F886 V1.1 firmware:)
>Special modded Walkman UltraZ and ProtoypeZ S.Enc with full transparency *
>BeatBass from HTC Rezound Included to the mod
>HTC Acoustic Engine included to provide Clear Acoustic sounds.
>Enabled MPQ8064 Audio Decoding
>32Bit Unsigned Integer Quantization
>256x SuperClock Frequency Audio Upsampling Quantization (12.2MHz)**
>Maximum speaker volume and provide good quality outputed.***
>Easy to install, good for newbies
>Every updates will write the details on the Changelog.

*: The Walkman UltraZ are splited as a own zip,it doesn't included in the mod pack.
**: the 12.2MHz overclocked sampling frequency are not included on stock vol patch
***: The speaker may appear breaked sounds at 14/15 volume set, the best speaker volume is at 10~12

~Downloads~

Please confirm that your rom is DEODEXED before you INSTALL the MOD!! . If done, click the shot content button to download :)

Project SoNiCo PureXAudioTx

****************BlasterZ SoNiCo*****************

V1 for Xperia Tx,T with JB installed
Click ME To Download
-------------Additional add-on links------------------
YKG presented Walkman UltraZ V81A0R2Z
Click ME To Download
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
PureXAudio Stock Volume Patch V3.0
Click MeTo Download

Screenshots

Thread Editing....

Confirmed Bugs

Bugs from XperiaZ is not confirmed will happened on XTX or not.just give me the feedback when you met it :)

INSTALL GUIDE

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Started from V1-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
>Download the latest zips and put it to your device storages
>Reboot into Recovery
>At recovery, Wipe cache partition and dalvik cache
>After the cache wiping is done, you can flash the zip now
>After the zip is flashed done. reboot your device and enjoy the new awesomes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Add on-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
>Download the Add on and put it to your storage device
>Reboot to recovery
>Just flash it without wiping anything
>After flash is done, reboot your device and enjoy.

PS: The presets are based on my MH-EX300AP headset,So It may have some diff sound output on diff devices

New User Q&As

*Why you editing the whole thread with "HIDE" code?
~I do this because I want the newbies can remember more what they have installed, and how to install, and not install the mod without reading the whole thread and cause them get a lot of "BullS**it" problems

Changelogs

Code:
[size="3"] 
Project SoNiCo:--
Nooby V1
>Initial release,features has being written at the OP,please read it carefully :)
[/size]

Like the mod?

If you like the mod that I have developed,Please consider buy ME a coke :)
[notes:press ME to make a donation to me]

Donors
-emailpeter

Credits

~ZeroInfinity for giving me the Permission :)
~Taiwanese friend for helping me for testing the mod
~Me for advancing the mod

Notepad++
D4zipupdater
Sony, Rockbox&Asus

If you appreciate my work please buy me a coffee or coke to let energize me to continue the develop :)

Last edited:

bruce1x

Sep 30, 2013
Yes there is an improvement on sound quality, but at the expence of ram and battery drain. mine dropped 25% in half an hour.

jimRnor

Jun 21, 2012
Sarawak
Yes there is an improvement on sound quality, but at the expence of ram and battery drain. mine dropped 25% in half an hour.

Basically this mod wont effect too much battery usage, try reflash your rom without wiping data then reflash this mod.

Why you need 2 months to port it on SP?

I got 4 steps to port and dev a mod to a device
1)porting process,gathering the mod to include and write the script
2)when complete the test zip, I gotta upload it to the facebook to let my tester to test it (the most time uses
3)when complete the test,I have to rewrite updater-script and test it again to ensure no updater-script error or else
4)I will use about 6 hours to create and edit the thread

this is the basic step that how I dev a mod,I will need 2 months to port to SP because it still have different chipset with XTX :)

AirBlaster96

Oct 9, 2013
Rijeka
I got 4 steps to port and dev a mod to a device
1)porting process,gathering the mod to include and write the script
2)when complete the test zip, I gotta upload it to the facebook to let my tester to test it (the most time uses
3)when complete the test,I have to rewrite updater-script and test it again to ensure no updater-script error or else
4)I will use about 6 hours to create and edit the thread

this is the basic step that how I dev a mod,I will need 2 months to port to SP because it still have different chipset with XTX :)
Haha okay then, Btw i write you couple of times in xperia z thread and when i flash mod there is no bootloop only problem is that it doesn't flash everything so after that i flash everything manually once again and it work without problem (at least i think so),just a tip for you im trying be helpfull :D and will you Keep it updated with the last version of xperiaz all the time?

jimRnor

Jun 21, 2012
Sarawak
Haha okay then, Btw i write you couple of times in xperia z thread and when i flash mod there is no bootloop only problem is that it doesn't flash everything so after that i flash everything manually once again and it work without problem (at least i think so),just a tip for you im trying be helpfull :D and will you Keep it updated with the last version of xperiaz all the time?

Ok I will remember your tips :D
Yes I will keep the update of XZ, but before that, I gotta let my mod work on z1 first since the System are huge different...
So did you mean that the XZ version works on XSP too?:confused:

AirBlaster96

Oct 9, 2013
Rijeka
Ok I will remember your tips :D
Yes I will keep the update of XZ, but before that, I gotta let my mod work on z1 first since the System are huge different...
So did you mean that the XZ version works on XSP too?:confused:

Yes it work perfectly, well i don't know if everything is like in xperia z (i mean sound) but there is no crashes, no bootloops :D

jimRnor

Jun 21, 2012
Sarawak
Yes it work perfectly, well i don't know if everything is like in xperia z (i mean sound) but there is no crashes, no bootloops :D

and that will be easy to port it to the SP :)
thanks for your information, I will try to rewrite the updater-script and test it, would you like to be my SP tester?Of course proper credits will have for you

MrTapa

Apr 18, 2012
Sofia
Hello, I installed yor port today on .205, deodexed with doomkernel v10(default sound option on the kernel). And both my primery and secondary mics dont work, service menu crashes after trying to test them, apart from that there is too much treble and in poweramp i can use musicFX(sound enchantment by sony) otherwise gj porting it, but the mic thig, please try to fix it asap :) Oh and there is no in call audio trough the headphones

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look this before you went down

1- This mod are the audio mod which ported from XZ to XTX MSM 8260T chipset.
    2- FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE THE MOD TO YOUR ROM OR MODS WITH PROPER CREDITS GIVEN, OR I WILL FIND YOU OUT.ALSO I AM NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR BREAKED PHONE OR HEADSET!!
    3- This mod works fully on unlocked bootloader and locked bootloader , of course a custom recovery is needed, and a deodexed rom too
    4- The speaker's audio quality becomes worse as you increase volume, this is because our speaker cannot output good audio quality at loud volumes.it is impossible to keep audio quality and loud volume because of our hardware.
    The htc one(M8) has a dedicated amp inside it's chipset which amplifies audio better with more sound, that is why new htc phones can have very loud speaker volume with good speaker audio quality.(from zeroinfinity)
    5- Please! For your own safety, do a Nandroid backup before install mod!If you got android updates every restart, deodex your rom
    6- Lastly, enjoy my mod and give the feedback if you find ANY bugs :)

-If you sure you have readed all of these notes/attention, you may continue the thread :)

Keeps suffering on your device's speaker?feel not enough bass,clarity on your high class headphones etc.?Don't worried about this, presenting, the new SoNiCo PureXAudioTx (also named as PxATx) !!

tKK5sW8l.jpg

What is the feature/pros of installing SoNiCo PxATx ?

>This mod are based on ZerInfinity's PureXAudio, many thanks to him :)
    >Included the Htc One M8's 75% libs and mods
    >DSEE-HX ported from the NWZ-F886 V1.1 firmware:)
    >Special modded Walkman UltraZ and ProtoypeZ S.Enc with full transparency *
    >BeatBass from HTC Rezound Included to the mod
    >HTC Acoustic Engine included to provide Clear Acoustic sounds.
    >Enabled MPQ8064 Audio Decoding
    >32Bit Unsigned Integer Quantization
    >256x SuperClock Frequency Audio Upsampling Quantization (12.2MHz)**
    >Maximum speaker volume and provide good quality outputed.***
    >Easy to install, good for newbies
    >Every updates will write the details on the Changelog.

*: The Walkman UltraZ are splited as a own zip,it doesn't included in the mod pack.
    **: the 12.2MHz overclocked sampling frequency are not included on stock vol patch
    ***: The speaker may appear breaked sounds at 14/15 volume set, the best speaker volume is at 10~12

~Downloads~

Please confirm that your rom is DEODEXED before you INSTALL the MOD!! . If done, click the shot content button to download :)

Project SoNiCo PureXAudioTx

****************BlasterZ SoNiCo*****************

V1 for Xperia Tx,T with JB installed
    Click ME To Download
    -------------Additional add-on links------------------
    YKG presented Walkman UltraZ V81A0R2Z
    Click ME To Download
    PureXAudio Stock Volume Patch V3.0
    Click MeTo Download

Screenshots

Thread Editing....

Confirmed Bugs

Bugs from XperiaZ is not confirmed will happened on XTX or not.just give me the feedback when you met it :)

INSTALL GUIDE

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Started from V1-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    >Download the latest zips and put it to your device storages
    >Reboot into Recovery
    >At recovery, Wipe cache partition and dalvik cache
    >After the cache wiping is done, you can flash the zip now
    >After the zip is flashed done. reboot your device and enjoy the new awesomes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Add on-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    >Download the Add on and put it to your storage device
    >Reboot to recovery
    >Just flash it without wiping anything
    >After flash is done, reboot your device and enjoy.

PS: The presets are based on my MH-EX300AP headset,So It may have some diff sound output on diff devices

New User Q&As

*Why you editing the whole thread with "HIDE" code?
    ~I do this because I want the newbies can remember more what they have installed, and how to install, and not install the mod without reading the whole thread and cause them get a lot of "BullS**it" problems

Changelogs

Code:
    [size="3"] 
    Project SoNiCo:--
    Nooby V1
    >Initial release,features has being written at the OP,please read it carefully :)
    [/size]

Like the mod?

If you like the mod that I have developed,Please consider buy ME a coke :)
    [notes:press ME to make a donation to me]

Donors
    -emailpeter

Credits

~ZeroInfinity for giving me the Permission :)
    ~Taiwanese friend for helping me for testing the mod
    ~Me for advancing the mod

Notepad++
    D4zipupdater
    Sony, Rockbox&Asus

If you appreciate my work please buy me a coffee or coke to let energize me to continue the develop :)
    is there a optimax rom for xperia T @@

Well there was, not for public tho, When we had 4.1, I builded one as same as the one i made for Xperia Z, fully themed, but i lost it with my broken computer, I am still waiting for a good release by sony to start making, but after all i dont have much time and maybe i wont release OptiMax for the T
    Would it work on omni ?
    Not sure but you can give a try on it :)
    Pls port for Xperia Sp

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én C5303-el

I am porting the mod to SP now... maybe 2 months or more :D
    Hi,
    Thanks for the port, getting some really nice audio now, haven't noticed any issues (using purext rom for xperia t)
    I was just wondering, would you recommend that I have xLoud and Clear Phase on or off when using this mod?

Thanks