Where to purchase OEM Samsung headphones for Note 3?

Search This thread

pandakat

Dec 18, 2012
Sunny So Cal
My Verizon N3 did not, even called and asked after i got it home and they confirmed they do not come with ear buds.

Either way loving my N3, rooted running Baja Rom! Great battery life and fast UI.

Woogie360

Nov 8, 2012
It's the carrier's choice not to include the ear buds so they can make more money. AT&T doesn't even include the oem packaging you get a cheap orange and white box.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are the stock headphones any good? Haven't gotten around to unpacking them yet!

I have earphones but I just tried the ones that came with my S3 and Note 3. The o es that came with note 3 sounds a lot better. And with the sound enhancements with the stock samsung music player, it sounds awesome.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

You can buy this for 50% discount.
    The earphones that come with the S3 are the HS130. The ones that come with the S4 and Note 3 are the HS330. I have both of these headphones.

Since I just upgraded to the Note 3, I figured I'd use the headphones they came with. Hey, an upgrade is an upgrade, right? Stepping up from HS130 to HS330.

Let me tell you, I was blown away. Not positively. Negatively. .

The HS330 sound like complete trash compared to the HS130. The volume is generally much lower. There is no bass to speak of, and generally very weak midrange. I had to use the DSP equalizer to pump up the 60-120Hz range 5 times than I normally would in order to get it to sound even decent.

Needless to say, I switched right back to the HS130, which by comparison sounds a hundred times better. Everything sounds great again.

So let me warn you. If you really are interested in getting earphones as a replacement for the HS330 and you want to get Samsung, GET THE HS130.

My experience is the opposite. The HS330 sounds a lot better compared to my HS310. Maybe your HS310 has already been burned in, so it sounds better. I only used my earphones last week, all of them to check, I have x2 S3, a S4, and a Note 3....